Community > Posts By > sumum_real

sumum_real's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:27 PM
Hello everyone, just wanted to say have a happy and safe new year

sumum_real's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:15 PM
U try to hard women do like to be respected they also like sum one who show they can control things as well sho self confidence by u postin this most women wud prolly think ur soft or weak thats not hot sum may sho petity and talk to u cuz they feel bad and others will tell u wat u need to kno....dnt go outta ur way to be extra nice b u plp like that try it stop tell em wat the wanna hear and tell em how u feel dnt get all luvie dubie the 2nd wk of talkin be aggressive sum times and if non of this works u can always try the other side of the street and get wit ur own kind u never kno :? gud luck and dnt say i never tried to help

sumum_real's photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:52 PM
i think u may be giving ur heart away way to fast slow down take ur time if its meant to be then u ill know.. dont give up to much info too quick and dont deman it in such a rush either. relationships should always, always start off as a basic friendship.. think of it like this u need a foundation to build a house as well as a friendship cause if u have that friendship first and in result it turns into somthing else and dont work out at least u can fall back on solid ground and remain friends..without the urging and the fights. but its ok to miss him cause its just normal. but give urself time to feel them out make sure that if ur gonin to try to be with him that he understands what u want and u understand what he wants..all background things such as prior relationship somethimes should be talked about just so u both know whats goin on in eachothers head..but sometimes it can wait........as far as u tellin him how u felt good as far as u tellin him ur goin to leave him alone..well i wuda just told him how i felt and the ball was in his hands from there.... so there's always different advice from different people this is mine but gud luck next time

sumum_real's photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:15 PM
sorry it took so long to get back with u but i write r&b songs

sumum_real's photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:14 PM
thank u all

sumum_real's photo
Mon 09/03/07 11:11 AM
Hey everybody to anybody that lives close to my area and anybody willin to travel, if you're looking for a massage therapist contact me

sumum_real's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:16 PM
hey wats up i just joined and im bored so hit me up