Community > Posts By > kingiup

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 07:09 PM
If I was that loaded I'd never get married. Can you imagine the prenuptial?

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 07:00 PM
LOL on the pistol beating! Get well soon cney drinker (That's a protein shake)

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 06:43 PM
The photo in that link is so amazingly creepy. Anyway, God Bless him it seems he is getting what he deserves (Proof that karma doesn't exist in this life) :)

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 05:05 PM
I'm only a few weeks in but know a lot of friends that have had very good results from it. Thought I'd start a recent thread on it so we can all share in our favorite method of torture :)

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:44 PM
Edited by kingiup on Thu 06/03/10 04:44 PM
I'll edit this one myself Kim :)

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:41 PM
It's his 4th, who says money can't buy happiness? He's in the perfect place for another trophy wife!! But I really do wonder why he doesn't date somebody more on his financial level... there are plenty of those down here too.

kingiup's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:32 PM
I'm a Palm Beacher, who wants to crash the reception party this weekend? Bring your own oxygen tank, it's gonna be really stuffy in there... :)

kingiup's photo
Wed 06/02/10 02:19 PM
i can't wait to see this movie!!!

kingiup's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:34 PM
Did I say I took a class or went to school for?

Irregardless, I'm sure any documentation I could provide you could invent yet another conspiracy theory for the Big Red Elephant.

Anyway, I decided to take that and do something more my style. Trying to fix people is so tiresome, and there are just too many to fix.

Hug it out kids.

kingiup's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:22 PM
Also, Mr. Rodgers didn't die of natural causes, he kept pushing that commie red trolley on everybody.

tears

kingiup's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:15 PM
I actually did go to college for psychology. Not everybody comes from a town with a one room schoolhouse :)

You're saying Glenn Beck isn't mainstream media? Boy have they got you guys fooled.

kingiup's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:08 PM
Glenn Beck's a crazy person. He used to be somewhat normal, when he was a raging alcoholic. Which he mentions every 15 minutes. Then cries. Seriously though I could find some points of agreement with him before he hit fox news.

Also, don't forget Obama is the antichrist.
He will eat the souls of little children.

Yeah, there's a czar for that.

kingiup's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:14 PM
If she came with nothing you sent her away with the same. Nothing wrong with that. I honestly can't imagine talking to a woman for two years without meeting earlier. I'd maybe give it a month and move on, LTR's suck.

Also, any woman that wants to move to be with me needs to get her life in order first! Have a job, money, car... self sufficient. I don't want someone to love me cause they need me, I want them to need me cause they love me.

Anyway, learn from it and move on, that way it's not a waste.
Good luck man!

kingiup's photo
Mon 05/31/10 08:15 PM
Did you just get the newspaper from 45 years ago to find this stuff? asleep

By today's standard almost everybody was a "racist" 45-60 years ago.

I have friends from all sides of the political spectrum, and there is no doubt republicans tend to be more racially insensitive than everybody else. That's just the way it is!

kingiup's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:11 PM
I love the newer breed of Christian music. It's such higher quality, and the lyrics poetically mask their intent so everybody can listen. I have many friends that are extremely non-religious, and even they can enjoy TFK, Five Iron Frenzy, Skillet, etc.

Of course I do enjoy throwing on some DC talk or OC supertones!
Keep it going man.

kingiup's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:29 AM
I just joined up looking to meet new and interesting people. I'm also looking for a possible relationship. I'm insanely independent, have basically everything I need, and now am looking to fill the voids of what I want. :)

If you're a self sufficient woman living in south Florida especially hit me up. I'm not looking for hardcore party girls, past all that.

Have a grateful Memorial Day everyone,

Mac