Community > Posts By > BenzJaguar

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 01:41 PM
Yep........., sounds like he has "Trust" issues.........., but than again.........., maybe he should........., "YOU" do have a profile on this site, that states "Looking For Men For Dating" !!!

Benz.........smokin

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:41 AM
Hi, Littlepreggers,

You are not the only one who feels like that !!! The core of ego is a feeling of deficiency, of poverty, of emptiness, of saying things like, “I am no good, I am worthless, I am empty. Give me, give me, more, more, more, more.” In this state of deficiency you won’t love yourself, you won’t accept yourself. You will reject yourself. You want to run away, distract yourself; maybe go to a movie, see a friend, have sex, eat, fill yourself with knowledge, or pretend that you are O.K. You will always want to fill this emptiness, always rejecting it, always afraid of it.

In fact, we are all terrified by it. Most of the time people don’t know that this emptiness, this deficiency is what is driving most of their actions. It’s such a desperation, such a race to fill this bottomless pit.

But how sweet it is to say “yes” to this emptiness. How courageous it is to say: “I feel empty, I feel deficient, and I won’t attempt to fill it. I want to see the truth. I want to experience the reality of me. I refuse to manipulate. I want to wake up regardless of how painful it is.” Only the hero will take this attitude, for it is a heroic act to see your deficiency, your neediness, your emptiness, and yet not try to manipulate your life to fill it. We are so compulsive, so driven to manipulate, to avoid feeling this basic deficiency of our personal ego.

I don't know you, but......, you can start by "Loving YourSelf" and "Forgiving YourSelf" for your pass choices. Wake up saying "Positive Things", and look at your children as the "ONLY" reason to travel into the future.

Benz............smokin

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:02 AM
For the average person, love is a manifestation of the violent, possessive doership of the ego. Whereas for the spiritual person, it is not a sentiment at all, but a state of mind in which love exists to the degree in which the selfish element is transcended.

True love is when one cares about someone else's well being as much as one cares about one's own. Making someone else happy is certainly important, and yet one's own happiness in addition to that and as a result of that is what genuinely is true. True love stands together in equality and balance to what is honest, true and caring and not only about romantic love. It is a kindness of heart, soul, and mind. True love can be definited and is also a given, known and reciprocated when two people "share" in it.

Benz..................smokin

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:28 PM
There's no magic machine, you don't put in a quarter and out drops a can of trust -- trust grows over time. People are complex, broken beings therefore, previous hurts, fears or losses can impede their determination to trust and/or be truthful in a relationship. But, people have the capacity and the ability to change and to grow in trust and truthfulness. You can rebuild trust in broken relationships when you make the choice to "FORGIVE" those that have hurt you in the past. smokin

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 08:09 PM
Well OP........., all I can say is, when my "EX" and I were together she said, she die for me.............Now that we are apart, I wish she keep her promise !!!smokin

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:37 PM
Welcome and Good Luck To You !smokin

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:35 PM
Welcome and Good Luck To You !!!smokin

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:35 AM
Hi,

Good Luck to you and Lila !!!smokin

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:33 AM
Good Luck To You....smokin

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:17 AM
Thank You All !

I'm sure it well or will be fun on here.......while on the subject of "Will"..........Where-ever there's a Will.........I want to be in it !!!!

Thanks Again.............Benz !!!

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:48 AM
Good Day Everyone,

I'm "Benz", new to this site, so far I met a couple of very cool people on here. I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL, looking to make new friends in the area, I'm into Playing Poker and Colleting Exotic Cars.

I have a twisted "Sense Of Humor", love to laugh and have a good time.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself to you, check out my profile, and drop me a line or two if you want.

Keep these things in mind before I leave............., "Guys if your girlfriend starts Smoking...........slow the heck down and use a little lubricant"........If you hear a Virgin sneezing, be polite and say "Goes In Tight" !!! Ladies, the difference between "ooooooh" and "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" is about three inches. What did Cinderella do when she got to the "Ball".................she gagged !!!!

When I first moved to Florida, I got a job as a lifeguard.........but some "Blue Kid".........got me fired !!!!

Take Care !.....................Benz !!!!

1 3 Next