Community > Posts By > blood_vayne

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 09:13 AM
did you miss the friend of the family part? it wasnt that he was cheap far from it alot of his work costs a fortune and hes really good it was cheaper work then mine because the artist was a friend of my mothers

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:39 AM
plans for my back tat have been in the works for a while mainly coz its guna take some serious dosh but its going to be the arc michael standing on a pillar looking down and holding a sword facing the ground flames rising up around him with demons among them and white clouds coming down with arcs and a banner above saying no mercy ive dreamt of this tat for a long time its time i saved the money to get it done

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:33 PM
that can be argued to coz it depends on your situation people have all different reasons for smoking i personally dont want to quit i like enjoying a smoke when im angry or upset it cuts away the stress but yea people have that dependency for their own reasons its y trying to quit can be of varying difficulties for everyone

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:18 AM
yea very true but thats you not all people are so strong willed anyway im off to bed have a good day guys and girls :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:10 AM
bad parenting tends to come from bad parenting so thats essentially an endless cycle

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:09 AM
alot of friendships are ended like this but once you find friends who will stand by you their the ones to keep i know id die for few people but a few friends are at the top of that list

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:06 AM
its only getting worse down here kids are starting to bully each other at younger and younger ages i cant even start to think what it might do to a pre adolescent mind fulling knowing what it can do to the older age groups

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:02 AM
yea i like figuring things out on my own too theres a lesson there to alot of relationships fail because people arent open with each other but yea its completely up to the individual as to whether they will accept help if its offered

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:58 AM
as long as your happy with who you are as a person thats all that really matters :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:50 AM
haha yea i totally agree the only person you can ever truly count on is yourself but its good to get a helping hand every now and then :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:45 AM
true but wouldnt it be much easier to get back up if there was someone there willing to give you a hand?

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:19 AM
thank you very much miss wright but as i keep saying ive come to terms with my situation i might not be entirely happy with myself but who is ive been trying to get across that its not as simple for some people to forgive and forget our problems shape us and help us become who we are as a person all im trying to say is that nobody should have extra problems thrust upon them they should be able to live fulfilled and genuinely happy lives :smile: i am very happy to see that so many people are sensitive enough to try to help me even tho i personally dont need it but alot of other people do if only everyone showed that sort of sensitivity to the people who need it then the world would most definitely be a better place for everyone :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:56 AM
thats the issue how hard do you think people have to search to find self worth after they've been through something like that i mean its easier said then done even without self esteem issues in your way

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:53 AM
maybe you should read over ive already explained why i put my situation in public view honestly im well beyond caring about pity or attention im happy with who ive become regardless of how i became that person but insecurities and issues cant just be swept away like they never were they have too be faced and trust me if i was wanting pure attention id start a new topic and get started on my life story

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:47 AM
that i agree with dancere but let me ask you something
who puts these ideas into our minds to begin with?
society? always claiming that someone isnt good enough?
family? who for some people tell them how worthless they are
and continously remind them of it?
an abusive childhood? or all of the above this isnt a question that can be answered because no matter how much anyone simplifies it
it will never be a simple subject nor will it ever be as simple
as it may look

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:41 AM
have i claimed that anyone has had it easier then i have?
or that im the one with the most problems?
not at all i know theres millions maybe billions of people worse off then i am and that have been through much much worse what im trying to get through is that its not always as simple as ignoring an insult

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:35 AM
yea my mom gave me some advice too knock them the f out but its just not enough yea they have horrible self esteem issues among other mental issues i realized that a long time ago but the simple fact is if you dont let it out how long before it becomes too much and you snap either severely scarring you or the worse outcome you decide to overdose or throw yourself off a building and i make it public knowledge about my problems so that people may realise the effect it has and see what there really doing to those people my life might be worthless to me but if i can help just one person and save them from what i had to endure then it gives my life meaning and id much rather have been through all this and be able to understand the problem fully so that i might help someone else who really needs it thenhave had an easy life where i wasnt a victim

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:25 AM
sorry if ive ruined this thread people but this is something im very passionate about ive not only been through this sort of stuff but ive helped other people who've been through it to i just dont think it should be taken so lightly

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:20 AM
well guess what it isnt so easy to just let it be and believe once the damage of years of torment from family co workers class mates every single day of the year sorry if thats just a little hard for some people to just let go unless you've personally been through this kind of torment exactly how do you know the effect it has mentally granted im in better physical shape then ive ever been but at what price?

no photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:10 AM
Sager

Previous 1 3 4 5