Community > Posts By > CM9999

CM9999's photo
Thu 03/21/24 01:31 AM
Oh Dear! What a Shame! Never Mind!
Lock Him Up!

CM9999's photo
Sun 02/18/24 03:50 AM
I understand that Swift has also donated $100k to the family of the Female DJ who was murdered during the Kansas City Chiefs' victory parade. Two of her children were also shot (but not killed). This money will help this family in their attempts to rebuild their lives. Again I praise her.

CM9999's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:17 AM
If you read the *main* part of what I said, I said that "it shows how appalling a politically-based justice system is". If you do not understand that, "politically-based" implies *ANY* politically-biased" justice system.

CM9999's photo
Wed 02/14/24 02:40 PM
Apparently she supports a lot of charitable causes, and I praise her unconditionally for that (as well as her support for Kansas City Chiefs!). But I have absolutely no interest at all in her kind of music.

CM9999's photo
Wed 02/07/24 03:26 AM
Yes! Also, when you go to the "Account" tab, under "Recent Activity", it would always tell you if you "nudged" someone or if you "viewed" their profile. In the last few days I have viewed and nudged a few people, yet none of these are listed! I am actually wondering if the Mingle2 site has been hacked, or otherwise sabotaged? There used to be a very helpful older lady on here who seemed to be part of the "Admin Team", and who would assist with problems ... if wonder if she is still around?

CM9999's photo
Sun 02/04/24 12:34 AM
You appear not to have read the second sentence of my comment. I said that "it shows how appalling a politically-based justice system is". In other words, the SCOTUS - and indeed the whole Justice system - should not be based on political allegiance!

CM9999's photo
Fri 02/02/24 06:58 AM
I sincerely believe that you should put Mingle back to how it was before these changes.
Thank you.

CM9999's photo
Fri 02/02/24 04:20 AM
The latest changes (within the last month) have made the site difficult to use.
In particular, it used to show the people nearest to you first, and then people further away.
With the latest changes, they are all mixed up, and are not ordered by how close they are to your location. VERY frustrating.
(Unless I am doing something wrong, of course.)

CM9999's photo
Fri 02/02/24 04:15 AM
I agree that the latest changes (within the last month) have made the site difficult to use. In particular, it used to show the people nearest to you first, and then people further away. With the latest changes, they are all mixed up, and are not ordered by how close they are to your location. VERY frustrating.

CM9999's photo
Wed 01/03/24 04:18 AM
These days, it takes about 10 seconds to check whether a photo is a fake or not. Your profile says absolutely nothing of interest to anyone with a brain. I respectfully suggest that you start again from the beginning, and take the advice of the people who have replied to your post.

CM9999's photo
Sun 12/24/23 12:37 AM
Nine Feet Underground by Caravan

CM9999's photo
Tue 12/12/23 11:26 PM
SCOTUS has a majpority of Trump yes-men anyway. it shows how appalling a politically-based justice system is.

CM9999's photo
Thu 10/05/23 09:37 AM
Richard Thompson has to be in there somewhere. Also Warren Zevon, Levon Helm, Bob Dylan ... but then what about jazz? Songs without words are still songs! I would include people like Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Thelonius Monk, Duke Ellington as well!

CM9999's photo
Mon 07/03/23 07:57 AM
First band I ever saw was The Pretty Things - at school. Was sitting right opposite Dick Taylor's guitar amp and my ears were still ringing the following day! For those who don't know, Dick Taylor was effectively a founding member of The Rolling Stones.

CM9999's photo
Thu 10/27/22 09:21 AM
I would say that a person's "political" viewpoint very much reflects their viewpoint towards life and other members of the human race. To a certain extent their religious viewpoint may also be a factor; for example, I have heard people say that their "god" would be more important than their partner. I would never consider dating such a person.

CM9999's photo
Sun 10/09/22 10:12 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court ... ?

Like Trump did, you mean?
when did Trump load up the SCOTUS ? More ramblings from the uninformed .

Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett? More than anyone since Reagan? But I presume that you think that since they are Rethuglican that does not matter?! Oh dear!!

CM9999's photo
Sun 10/09/22 03:52 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court ... ?

Like Trump did, you mean?

CM9999's photo
Fri 10/07/22 05:09 AM
Edited by CM9999 on Fri 10/07/22 05:11 AM
For it has to be Gharbzadegi by Robert Wyatt. An incredible song by someone who in the UK is worthy of being called a National Treasure. And Janette Mason's piano solo! WOW!!
Listen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP3rVmlHGM0

CM9999's photo
Thu 10/06/22 07:49 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court, Eliminate the Filibuster, Federalize Nation Wide Ballot Box Voting, and Declare Martial Law in the United States of America ?

I think you are confusing President Biden with his foolish and dangerous predecessor, Trump, under whose excuse for leadership the world came closer to war than it had been at any time since 1945. Trump needs to be taken to court for his part in the January 6th outrage (and other things too), and if found guilty sent to jail for a very long time.

CM9999's photo
Sun 10/02/22 02:28 AM
Edited by CM9999 on Sun 10/02/22 02:29 AM
It was either Putin ... or a Republican terrorist group financed by and acting at the behest of Trump. Come to think of it, they are pretty well one and the same thing.

Previous 1