Community > Posts By > DACRAZEDCAMARO

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sat 06/19/10 09:11 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Sat 06/19/10 09:17 AM

UGH...where to start? lol...

I'm stubborn and opinionated...
I don't seem to have a filter when it comes to saying what's on my mind...
I wear my heart on my sleeve...
I don't take criticism well...
I tend to take things too personal...
I tend to over-analyze things people say or do...always looking for ulterior motives...
I'm an organizational freak...
I'm "too nice"...get taken advantage of frequently...
I don't like asking for help...(my mom says when I was little my favorite saying was "me do it meself"...lol)

And while I never thought this was a negative thing...apparently I am a "nympho" and want sex too much! (Two exes and a current bf can't be wrong right???) ohwell

Damn!! You sound like my baby's mama!! rofl

Which part? lol

The whole damn thing!!rofl

POOR GIRL! :laughing:

Poor girl?? :wink:
The sad part is at the end of our relationship i started being ummm, stubborn & opinionated, who spoke my mind (I had this while i was a child), with his heart that's in his sleeve.. I do take criticism but she did not so i did not want her criticising me if she can't take the heat.. Not sure if i take things personal but hell if she didn't.. I told her she was a bad mom & she told me i have a order of protection against you.. However i still go over there to see my son.. I'm way too nice because i put up with this for three years when i should of left the first year when she was not pregnant.. But being that i'm a sex fiend & she was doing it kinda proper i guess i was hypnotize.. I guess i'm a organization freak because i like to keep my stuff in alphabetical order so it's easier to find so when she moves something & does not put it back where she got it that would just lead to another ARGUMENT.. I hardly ask for help because i don't like the sensitive feeling i get inside that thing that's called a heart..

Damn now i got more faults.. I'm never gonna get another woman like this.. rofl

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:49 AM

I'm convinced that people sabotage their own relationships because they are so afraid of commitment.

I agree because my EX did a great job at that..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:47 AM
Me, picky, nah not me.. I just want a nice & simple life..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:57 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Fri 06/18/10 09:00 AM
Their large & small intestines..

But seriously their personality..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:50 AM
The overall woman & how's she's presenting herself..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:45 AM

I tend to over-analyze things people say or do...always looking for ulterior motives...
I don't like asking for help...(my mom says when I was little my favorite saying was "me do it meself"...lol)

And while I never thought this was a negative thing...apparently I am a "nympho" and want sex too much! (Two exes and a current bf can't be wrong right???) ohwell

Which part? lol

The whole damn thing!!rofl

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:42 AM
Hmmm I guess mines would be i spend way too much time with my son.. I don't think this is a fault but like 'Dianadidit', some women just needs attention..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:36 AM

I'm an a$$hole. I say what I want when I want and I rarely spare anyone's feelings. Sometimes I'm even tougher on someone who I think is too sensitive because I think I'm helping to toughen them up. But really, I'm just an a$$hole.

Damn!! You sound like me.. rofl

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:33 AM

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:56 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Fri 06/18/10 07:57 AM
Happy Birthday Dragon!! Don't let nobody slay you..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:06 AM
Doesn't matter to me as long as we vibe together..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:04 AM

So why do people do this online?

It's cheaper.. You go to bars you spend money.. You go to movies you spend money.. Basically you go anywhere you might spend money,, You stay home you don't have to rent a hotel.. You both at home (or wherever ya at) & you can do whatever ya want..

I would try the online thing as a ice breaker but if i'm feeling you enough i would definately want to meet you..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:53 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Thu 06/17/10 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday Cher.. Where's Sonny??

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 06/17/10 07:26 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Thu 06/17/10 07:27 AM

Happy Birthday Babes.. Don't worry as long as you feel special then that's all that matters..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:07 PM

I have been single for almost 9 months now, because i choose to be. I get a bit lonely sometimes, But i refuse to settle for less than what i am looking for. Tip: buy a vibrator until you can find the right man (works for me) flowerforyou

rofl
Note to self : Steal all vibrators out of next girls house..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:07 AM

When all sorts of stuff starts changing in the relationship.. Sex goes down from twice to once a day.. Meals go down from 3 to twice a day.. You find out one of your kids is not yours.. You buy 3 comdoms & one disappears.. The only thing that might go up is the arguments you're having.. It was once a day but now you're having at least 10 arguments a day..

That's a bit overly sensitive, wouldn't you say? If it goes from a few times a week to once a month or longer, then there is a serious problem, meals, if it's never, then there's a problem. Condoms, always keep track of your inventory. Arguments, they're prevalent in any realtionship, the trick is to make them discussions and debates, not arguments, rantings, and shouting matches. Time-outs are very important in relationships, one person needs to go out and get away, an then come back after having an epiphany and work it out from a calm, fresh perspective. Don't go to bed or have dinner angry. I think our grandparents told us that.

I noticed you didn't say nothing about the kids.. :wink:
& no i'm not being overly sensitive.. I'm being dead serious.. It always start as a little then turn into a lot.. If you don't realize the changes when they first happen you will be doomed by the time you do realize it..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:57 AM
Depends on the date.. You can go to yahoo to play games.. You can get on your webcam or just use microphones & talk.. You would really have to ask the person what kind of date is on his mind..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:50 AM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Wed 06/16/10 06:51 AM
I feel tha same ! I have yet to find a guy that can keep me as happy as i am, or bring me up ! I feel like i chose the wrong guys in the past and they did nothing but tear me down. I want to know where i can find Mr.Rite ! Thats jus gunna keep it real with me & be MiNE >=/ i know im young but COME ONNNN !!

I would say i'm Mr right for you but then i see it didn't work for r.kelly & aaliyah or r.kelly & the girl he made the sex tape with.. :tongue:

You have a cute baby in your pic darling..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:47 AM

why is it so damn hard to find a guy that is charming,likes boobs,has a job,don't cheat, non abuser, the list goes on. i'm hot i pay my bills,i take care of my ****...why is it men want some broke down *&)*% so they can walk over or try to mooch off the good ones? are there any good men out there? what happend to being honest?

Because when we try to holla at ya 'you keep on passin us by'..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:43 AM

love :heart: If you want TRUE LOVE............get a DOG!

No disrespect intended but i'm not ready to date men just yet.. :wink: