Sun 05/30/10 11:37 AM
Joe Mantegna

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:20 AM
Have a good one Tee!!
drinks

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:18 AM
Maybe the guy actually know your ex & there is something your friends are not telling you..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:56 AM
CAUTION! The following can shrink a relaxed penis by two inches or more:-

Cold weather, chilly baths or showers, sexual activity, exhaustion, excitement (non sexual), illness and Hillary Clinton.

Reading this post might make your penis shrink a inch or 2..
rofl

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:15 AM
Hey there Shirley.. Welcome!! flowers

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:00 AM

I have a interesting situation with my ex wife it seems that she still loves me. She wrote me a letter about 2 months ago and so stating. Problem number two is that we had a child together. The communication lane has been great in that I can speak with my daughter on the phone and what not. Later the calls have become more and more frequent. I am afraid that she is tring to find a way to grab a hold of my heart. I do tend to be a sensitive kind of guy so it does bug me some what.

Tell of any stories or happenings that are similar to this....Also what are your thoughts and insight into this situation???

Keep the communication at a good level because once it gets bad you might go through some stuff i'm about to go through.. I tried to keep our communication going but since she claims she's seeing somebody else communication has been going downhill.. Yes she still loves me but i think she thinks that i messed around with somebody else (Now i wished i did but unfortunately i didn't).. In the last 2 weeks she has not called me at all & we have a son together.. What's a guy to do..

At least you are being some form of a daddy to your child.. That's all that matters to me.. If you can go see her from time to time that would be better in my opinion.. Phone calls are good but being there with them brings a awesome feeling that a mother or anybody else for that matter can't take away..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 05/30/10 08:48 AM
Ummm.. Don't know who Bonny is but have a happy one all the same..
flowers

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Mon 05/24/10 01:11 PM
It didn't make me laugh but it is funny though..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Mon 05/24/10 01:03 PM
Find another spot to hang out in.. Don't feel bad i used to know individuals like that (Actually i still know some LOL), Some of them you can stand up to & they will leave you alone.. Others you might have to crack some beer bottles across their heads for them to get the point.. Guys like that they prey on the weak.. It makes them feel big.. Stay away from them they might start some trouble that they are so willingly to include you in..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 05/21/10 08:39 AM
Everyday i go to work.. rofl Cute baby in your pic..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 05/21/10 08:25 AM
Man i had something so kool to say here but i really don't know the sensitive bar here so i will just say something that christina aguilera said 'You are beautiful, no matter what they say, & words can't bring you down'..

Do you go out a lot.. If no then you should.. Try meeting somebody instead of waiting for them.. Let people know you are available.. That you are a good catch.. That you are the truth.. The one & only..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Mon 05/17/10 05:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome Row, Heavenly, Moonlight & Chicka..

Yeah Chicka this looks like a nice place so hopefully i can find a nice individual to chill with..