Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:39 PM
Sure your not from Vermont? Wait till you see whats around the corner...........remember, the grass is not always greener on the other side...........time will tell.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:35 AM
Go with the midgets, if you break both legs they can also change your bedpan.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:23 AM
Go with the car.....unless of course you will use the truck for work.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:11 AM

well i would rather take the risk and have something bad possibly happen than never take a chance and possibly pass over "the one" you never know who it will be

took his shirt off and has six pack abs, gotta be the one, has all the tell tale signs of a lasting relationship.......lol. sorry.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:09 PM

ok here i go steroetyping.... I am assuming u r Italian... have u ever had nutella?

Seems as though that is found all over europe. Enjoyed it in Spain many a times.....lol

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:52 PM
Ummmmmmmmm, not to get political. But, you think Bush was bad? Wait till you see what lies ahead. Cant even think of voting for a one of them..........any insights on the canidates would be appreciated.......lol

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:28 AM
KEEP THE FAITH! that is the title of the 2004 picture I have framed of the sox......sums it up best. Damon is a bum, and has no arm for a center fielder.......good riddance.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:59 AM
So what I have learned in this thread is that I have a small pecker and am only good for twenty minutes......thanks for letting me know.......lol. Seems I have wasted time and energy in the past!

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:51 AM
nope, not yet.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:50 AM
The Smiths, The Clash, Beatles, DMB..........and to many others to list.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:31 PM
damn, the midget is a him..........;(

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:30 PM
does the midget come with the package?

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:21 PM
Yes, that they where married like 4 times.......kinda a big thing I think

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:32 PM
I would take the arguing and act of being semi hostile as a warning sign. Usually these types tend to be manipulative and controlling. That is only my observation..........take it for what its worth......good luck.

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:44 AM

happy Probably until marriage

In that case yes, if all the other connections where there for sure......

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:42 AM
you mean for Life?

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:23 AM
I was married to someone 15 years older than myself once....lol.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:34 PM
msnj52, if I could ask, which team do you follow anyway? just curious. I do agree with you about the Bonds thing though. If they are not going to make a spectacle out of everyone else, they should just back the hell off him. Can you say scapegoat?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:26 PM
I think his point is if he was on enhancing drugs he didn't earn them the honest way.......maybe not. I really don't think schill has any problems with his career. Think he is probley happy with his world series TITLES......yep, that would be plural........lol

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:35 AM

Schilling is a class 'A' jerk. Always was, always will be. I haven't heard him say Bonds should give back any MVP awards & there's much more evidence of his steroid use. Could this have something to do with jealousy?

What could he have to be jealous about. He broke the curse in Boston and for that is Loved by almost all of the Red Sox Nation. Clemens laid down his last years in Boston. He can go suck on eggs for all I care. piece of crap.