Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:23 PM
sounds like someone whom is bipolar and you probley should be thankful that you didn't work there.....

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:19 PM
Tomorrow will be a better day. Good to have so much love inside that you are able to feel those tears because of it. Some people never feel that much love for someone in a lifetime......hang in there girl...

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:16 PM
miscommunication.........don't let it go to long the tension will just build up. Call him and just say I think we had a misunderstanding, can we start over? Hate to have a bad weekend if it really was something this simple. Can see where one might get confused.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:13 PM
Happy Birthday.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:16 PM
ummmmmmm, you got me. If you come up with your punch line let me know. Sounds like a good time though........enjoy the gathering. Now I'm hungry....lol

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:14 PM
tough one. Sounds like you did it though. Take the few days to reflect on whats going on and see how you really feel. This will remove you from the spur of the moment decisions. All I can say is I once met and then married someone from a coast away........so go slow.......lol. Good luck.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:09 PM
Think that would be great! thanks

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:13 AM

One Sunday, a priest asked one of the church janitor if he would cover his Confession shift for him -- he said it was easy, since he had a sin list inside the booth which listed both sins and penance. The janitor agreed and took the booth early on Sunday morning. Soon people showed up.
"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have committed adultery."

"Adultery, eh?" the janitor said. "You sly devil. That'll be three Hail Mary's, plus five bucks."

"Thank you, Father." Another person came into the booth.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have embezzled money from work."
"Embezzlement, eh? Naughty, naughty. That'll be 5 Hail Mary's, plus fourteen bucks."
"Thank you, Father." This was easy, the janitor thought. Another person came into the booth.
"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have committed the sin of oral sex."
"Oral sex, huh?" He looked at the list, but didn't see butt-sex there. So, he excused himelf to look for help. He found an alter boy hanging out on the steps of the church.
"Excuse me," the janitor said. "What does Father Matthew give for oral sex?"
"Well," said the boy, "usually just milk and cookies, but sometimes a Snickers."

Wow thats bad, but funny.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:12 AM

hi iam doing this for the first time i hope to find a female about my age for casual dating dancig dinning movies etc.no strings attached

Learning to spell might help :smile:

Hello has no W in it
Dancing has 2 N's, not 1
Dining has 2 N's, not 3

When you say "No strings attached" you pretty much just cut out anyone who wants to "date" at all, because all it REALLY says is you want sex with no responsibility. Why not just be up front about it if you're going to say that?

Oh, and good luck with that!
Very Nice, That advice may help him.....lol

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 12:58 AM

maybe the offensive line got tired of brady getting all the glory

and thought it was time to let everyone know what happens when the line does not do its job

just a thought

but hey what do i know

(golliath won this time)bigsmile

This sounds like a reasonable deduction

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:03 PM
Tom Brady is the most overrated quarterback. You give him a mediocre O line and he looks no better than the other quarterbacks in the league.....Gee, with the line he has had the past few years Bledsoe would have had the same three rings.......The Pats are done. Lots of retirements this year......

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:37 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:25 AM

K, sorry. I actually have sorted a couple of them out. they are on the desktop of the computer at home.......What, you don't like knowing me as blue box?.....lol.
your the only blue box i have spoken to i think..you said you would email me them!!! lol why you have nothing to hide do you love??? im sure your just as nice as the box lolbigsmile

nothing to hide.....just was never important to me. I will send to you, you will see.....Hey, I invited you skiing for gods sake...

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:23 AM
I have tried every sleep aid there is. Nothing seems to put me down.....lol. The only time I seem to be able to sleep is when I am not suppose to.......oh well.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:20 AM

I thought I was going to collapse today..........my mind wont stop but my body is saying nooooooooooo nooooooooo go to sleep........sad

Seriously? I have the same problem. Average sleep for me is 4 hours a day. I can be so exhausted my skin hurts....lol. Still lie in bed thinking of stupid stuff. The mind never shuts off.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:17 AM

join the club!!!grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble Up all night.......tired all day........noway

you never seem to sleep Gypsy......I don't know how you do it.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:15 AM
K, sorry. I actually have sorted a couple of them out. they are on the desktop of the computer at home.......What, you don't like knowing me as blue box?.....lol.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:07 AM

See, that is why I am so thankfull..........Sorry, she is running off to Spain with the blue box......lol. Hello Dear...No headache today I hope..lol
bloody hell!! thought you had gone to spain..lol havent seen you around for ages,just now and then you pop up!!laugh laugh

Working at station tonight, due to get out of work here in a couple hours. Gonna go home and work on that darn house agian.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:03 AM
See, that is why I am so thankfull..........Sorry, she is running off to Spain with the blue box......lol. Hello Dear...No headache today I hope..lol

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:35 PM

i know i thought it was funny too

oh you mean you were kidding........you don't want a blue box to take you to bed

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25