Community > Posts By > MuffMuff63

MuffMuff63's photo
Mon 10/25/10 10:15 PM
Me too.. LMAO but when he was Pres. lol
and many other ppl I can't mention, or I would have to kill ya. lol
1 plus working at the Pentagon for 4 yrs. OH and I was married back then too,, he was stationed there. Made for easier commute. Lets not talk about him. Better that way

MuffMuff63's photo
Tue 09/28/10 01:08 PM
they are around but stay under the lime light

MuffMuff63's photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:23 PM
I'sd love to meet someone with alot in common, have the stamina to be able to keep up with me that older men can't.
I love ll types of mosic but mostly metal. I love t travel, , concerts, and well pretty much everything that yonger ppl do that older tend to not want to do any more.
Hopeto hearrom someonethat nnn doen's play games or looking for a bootycall
I guess im a cougar?
lol
But I bite like a dog, so beware. hehe

MuffMuff63's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:46 AM
I Can help you with pretty much anything you want but I never consider myself a Geek. I am an Artist that happens to know computers.
Sometimes Women are more comfortable asking help from other women.
Feel like updating, upgrading. etc to your computer, I can talk you thru it. Why pay for it?
My only weakness are repairing monitors.
I do need help on an LCD monitor.
Told it was simple to fix due to the time for repair but no parts needed. But cheaper to buy New. Grrrrrrrr

MuffMuff63's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:39 AM
Most my Friends if not my 2 Best friends are men.. So Yes, I do believe that can be friends. However, Watch out for their new GF's. They sometimes dont understand, especially if you dated him and found you were not compatible as bf/gf but you were as friends. Im lucky my Best Friends would drop the girls if they got jealous due to his and my relationship. And Id do the same for them, I m not a jealous person, or are my friends. Infact if anything they give me great advise if they see stuff I dont. I always introduce the guys I date to my friends. They are basically my family other then my son, So watch out Guys. lol

MuffMuff63's photo
Fri 05/28/10 03:54 PM
true
I find alot of younger men that love to date older and I can't stop getting the ones that are way to young from asking me out, I like em young but not 19. lol

MuffMuff63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:02 PM
Now it all depends on how much you sucking up to her in my words, Hope you dont take it wrong, I love a romantic man, But I was seeing a guy that did the same thing and I felt smothered. I saw what he did with other girls after me and most the time i sorta brushed alot of it off but the girls after me, use to talk to my son and use to think he was freaky. They hated him even watching them put on makeup. He would even steal for them, Taking chances he shouldnt.
I sure hope you dont go that far.
But they also control him and I tried to encourage him to stand up for himself. He more vocal etc. So he wsa more an equal in a relationship,
When I was married? I loved my ex dearly, and we spoiled eachother rotten but we had our alone times, and this is the 1 thing this person didn';t know how to give ppl, their distance?
My son is similar to me, He spoils his GF rotten but he makes sure they dont take advantage of him, Thats what I see happen alot to that 1 guy alot. Id hate to see girls take advantage of you in any way, If they dont show you equal love and affection right off, then I would step back,,,loo at the situation from the outside in, you may fel very insecure also when they dont give that same affection back,,, Dont you?
Being a cosmetologist? I have been around many dif types of men, I saw more men that were ike that that were either BI or gay. Now dont get me wrong, I am not saying you are, I don know that this 1 i dated was bi curious. he def had a few more female croms then male.
I could def put makeup on him and he put on my ciorset and def looked like a girl. Long hair and all.
However, he is becoming alot more masculine but still lets the girls control him,Then they get bored and he is hurt bad.
So look at it in your perspective and you may be loving and such but try to look at it from the outside in, If you hear ppl say something, Maybe you may want to back up a tad and see what your doing to much of. Personally , I love surprises.
becareful
XOXOXO

MuffMuff63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:30 PM
It all depends,
I have a very very close friend I know if I met him, no doubt I would fall inlove with him. But I respect he is married and such, so I cna't go thre with him, no matter if he was single? Id love him and make him as happpy as I could tell he passed away. To me, He would make me happy just being a major part of my life, even if I have to take care of him in the end. Thats the thing about unconditional love