Community > Posts By > livn4today

livn4today's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:18 PM
Why can't u just say, this is........no relations needed ...let them keep guessing what he is to u!!

livn4today's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:12 PM
laugh That was cute.....

livn4today's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:10 PM
How about just "this is my friend...

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:45 PM
oh brother!!!noway

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:40 AM
Happiness is listening to your child's laughter!laugh laugh laugh

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:19 AM
Yeah, black and white is always the best...It doesn't lie!!! Good for u, smart move.....Good luckflowerforyou

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:31 AM
Man, oh mannoway She sounds like someone I used to deal with. With my x...man she was always calling the cops. Good luck to you and u may need a good lawyer or hopefully, they will throw it out!!!!! Just think, today is a new day!!!!! And keep the chin up!!!!!

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 08:01 AM
OH nice topic..Yeah, she thinks she's an adult..but hard to talk to....like any teenager, she doesn't like my "opinions" Lol
I will keep trying....

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:45 AM
I know, but I just hate the thought of her and that filthy habit..and wasting the money!!!
noway

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:38 AM
She has 2/3 part time jobs....she is a senior in high school... Works hard, studies hard--top student and president of her class and has been since freshman year. I cannot throw her out..that is not an option for me. Their father more or less has discarded them and I have always been there for her to pick up the pieces. Even tho we don't see eye to eye, she is a teenager and I am her mother and I will send her off to college next year, so that is when she will leave.Overall she is a good kid, just very strong-willed.

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:27 AM
Just keep thinking, the sooner I get there, the sooner it will be all over...And don't keep thinking of what is going to happen...When u get there and are scared of that "big, thin thing....close your eyes, pick out a cloud and try to imagine floating on it..My mom taught that to me and my girls and to this day...we still use it... Works for us!!!!!!!! Good luck!

livn4today's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:44 AM
Wow, I can't thank u all enough for the great advice. I thought I was strict but guess I have to become stricter...I really do appreciate everyones help....

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:23 PM
Oh don't u worry, dpw....I've said that many a times...lollaugh laugh laugh I STILL THE BOSS!

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:20 PM
My daughter and I ----like oil and water...we don't see eye to eye...For me to sit down and tell her I love her, blah, blah, blah....she likes "her own life"...like I said strong-willed at 17

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:15 PM
thanks josh, I do appreciate it, especially since you were in "her boat". We are like oil and water anyways......
But I will try everything at this point.

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:13 PM
well steel, u should quit! I'ts bad for you!

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:12 PM
thanks I will try that....seeing it in black and white may help...

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:11 PM
thanks...I've already given that speech to her...and she says she willquit......blah blah blah

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:07 PM
Edited by livn4today on Thu 11/15/07 05:08 PM
I have a 17 yr old who is smoking...I've taken the cigs when I find them and she said they weren't hers!! (yeah, like I fell off the banana truck yesterday)...Now she is coming home smelling like cigarettes and now I know she is really smoking. I can't find the cigs anymore, but she stinks....I tell her I want her to quit and it's yeah, mom, yeah mom......She is a very strong-willed child with a Big Attitude....any suggestions????I need help/advice. P.S. She is the middle child (all girls). Thanks

livn4today's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:30 AM
Maybe he wanted to at first, but decided he wanted to keep the friendship more in case the "dating" didn't work out.

Previous 1