Community > Posts By > xXTyroneXx

no photo
Thu 04/12/12 09:40 PM
As bad as it may seem, someone with a fake diploma seems alot better than someone using a fake driver's license and actually operating a vehicle. With a fake diploma, you would probably get caught, or fired from a job quick once they see you're dumb and can't do the tasks. The way i see it is a person with a fake diploma would just waste peoples time, but a person with a fake driver's license and operating a vehicle is way more dangerous, least that's the perspective i see in my head right now.

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 04:34 PM
Just finished the Hunger Games, now I'm starting up the second book, "Catching Fire"

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 04:32 PM
Roughing it out....between the sheets

no photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:35 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 09:37 PM
Don't chase her unless you are serious about her. If you've lost feelings for her or just think of her as a friend and whatnot, then let her come to you. If you still have feelings for her, then go after her

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 09:33 PM
catharsis

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 09:18 PM
I have a random question. Is it cheating to go out with other women while in a relationship if there isn't physical contact?

How about if it isn't actually seeing another women, but talking with them online?

The next paragraph should bring in some context.

I am currently in a relationship with a woman I really care for, but my parents dont really accept her and think I should look for someone else while I'm dating her. I told my parents doing that would be cheating (I just figured its cheating), but then my parents pretty responded saying that I shouldn't go out and just sleep with random women or make out with other women, but browsing and going out on dates with another woman is fine as long as there isnt any physical contact. So in their eyes, its not cheating as long as there isnt physical contact. Plus they think because I'm still young (22 years old) and not married, I shouldn't get tied down to one girl and explore my options. I havent considered doing this because I care too much for my girlfriend. I was just curious as to what people thought about this and if people considered it to be cheating?

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 05:52 PM
I'm thinking of creative ways to propose to my girlfriend, any ideas? My girlfriend loves soccer, but I wouldnt want to propose in a place like a soccer match.

no photo
Wed 04/20/11 05:10 PM
Breaking Benjamin- Diary of Jane

no photo
Sat 04/16/11 08:51 PM
Recently saw insidious, creepy good movie

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 11:32 AM
Thanks alot for all of your responses, ya'll are great :)

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:49 PM
MisKim323, that's badbass, definitely awesome for your high school.

Mightymoe, lol sex doesn't make ur wille smaller.

Artlo, you're right, there are things on google wherein various people discuss how intercourse can affect an athlete. I've tried doing this, but my research into the topic hasn't been consistent. In other words, some people say that sex affects athletes, while others say it doesnt, depends on the individual. Athletes definately do workouts geared towards a particular competition, especially in track and field, thats kinda why I wanted to see if having sex a couple of times a week could potentially affect one's practice or competition.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:02 PM
Can having sex 2-3 times a week affect athletic performance in the sport of track and field?

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:13 AM
Bleach is sooo sick, but ive stopped watching after aizen was defeated. Anyone watch/read Gantz?

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:06 AM
lol i'll keep the ball rolling then,

Do you believe in love at first sight?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 08:24 PM
Water

Pirate or Ninja?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 05:15 PM
I honestly think its equally bad, no one deserves to be cheated on

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 05:11 PM
I totally agree with u, the cartoons nowadays DO suck, that's why i had to turn to anime like Bleach and Naruto, but if you're looking for something ur age, then i would say check out Gantz, its sophisticated with an intrinsic storyline with a ton of gore

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 05:04 PM
Chris Tucker in Rush hour, early in the movie he got beat up by some guy, and the guy was like "wipe yourself off, you're bleeding" later on in the movie Chris Tucker beats him and he's like "Wipe yourself off, you're dead"

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 05:01 PM
Did they ever actually finish the series though, i use to watch it all the time on ytv, but one day they just stopped running it :( just like "Student Bodies" if any has ever heard of that show

Previous 1