Community > Posts By > TheBigSwifty

TheBigSwifty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 05:33 PM
Or even just kind of not too far away. I'd like to meet a woman, and just see how it goes.

As I mentioned elsewhere on this forum recently, I really like sun-dried tomatoes, but if you don't, that's okay. We could work on that. I also like penguins, but would never have one as a pet. I also tend to talk nonsense, but it's charming nonsense, or so I like to believe.

My Spanish is not so hot by the way, hence why I'm here.

TheBigSwifty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 05:01 PM
I'm all for penguin rescue centres, but why the bird favouritism? Injured sparrows don't get the luxury hospital treatment like penguins do. It's outrageous and something must be done.

TheBigSwifty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 04:44 PM
I'm not up for the grabs but I do like Linux ;)

TheBigSwifty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 04:22 PM

Hi mr big .. I have heard of warm grapefruit blowing a man's mind but not sundried tomatoes .. go you tongue2 waving

Hi Blondey. You have a beautiful smile.

How am I doing so far? Is this good chat? Am I allowed to hand out compliments here? Is that against the rules? Surely not! Well, I guess I should read the rules first. But seriously, who does that? I mean, before their first post. Moderators, please don't ban me! I was kidding! I promise I'll read the rules and follow them to the absolute letter!

Anyway, it's genuinely nice to meet you Blondey.

However, I've always spelled it "Blondie". Plus you don't look blonde.

TheBigSwifty's photo
Wed 08/09/17 03:19 PM
Hi to all the ladies. I'm a guy with a big heart and a big passion for life and love. Oh and sun-dried tomatoes. Every time I taste one it blows my mind. But enough about food; it's women I like best. Even more than sun-dried tomatoes, and that's saying something. Is anyone here a real woman? Is anyone here a sun-dried tomato?

I made that up as I went along. How amazing is that eh?