Community > Posts By > ashrafelashqar

no photo
Wed 06/06/18 05:16 PM
the sex is not all thing in marriage but try to feel her , talk her romantic
words for feeling love with you so you will attract her and she will give you her eyes not sex only

no photo
Tue 06/05/18 08:42 PM

If you are unsure and afraid.. don't do it noway

but
sex , i want to create sexual relation, the one way for it is marriage

no photo
Tue 06/05/18 01:53 PM

I think assets obtained during the marriage should be split 50/50 when getting a divorce. I just wouldn't want to split a home that I've already paid for with someone just because we married.

So we get married and I earn most of the income and then we buy a house. You think you should own half of it if we get divorced? When did you pay for your half? Would you also expect half of my retirement I earned during the marriage?

THIS IS WHY SOME OF US ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF MARRIAGE!!!!!

My mom was a stay at home mom. She took care of the kids, cooked everydsy, cleaned, did laundry (back then it was a clothes line), grew a big garden for fresh vegetables and canned and frozen for winter, fed the cows and pets, took care of grandparents, dealth with bills and any other problems. Yes she deserved half of everything. They never divorced but he willed her everything.

Making $$ is only half the job it takes to run a household.

u mean that if you have alot of money , you will be happy husband

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 10:02 PM
Not interests between couples

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 06:06 PM

I think people should live together before marriage. Kids add a lot of responsibility that I've found men don't want. My oldest daughter is lucky that her husband helps and is a good dad. I've told my youngest daughter to make sure she is ready to raise a kid alone before she has one, even if she is married.

At my age I would want a prenupt before marriage because of assets.

often , the prenuptial is the main reason of problems , the couples rarely agree with it , one of them take prenuptial as his/her mind

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 06:02 PM

the main reason for writing this topic
in Egypt especially , a lot of girls some times lie on men and don't appear the true in some thing in engagement period ( called cheat period )
i see the women are lying a lot of time , so how is generated the honesty and sincerity with lying woman ??

what do they lie about ??

Have you been engaged ashra ??

the girl imagine man that she is the best girl in the world and promise him to live happiest man in the world and the man know the manners and impression s of this girl and after wedding he sudden something which not finding in her before , i haven't engaged before but the married people say me it

marriage has its own pressures and rewards . Possibly after marriage expectations responsibilities and yes personalities can change . .. rarely is change one sided .it is easy to misunderstand and hurt one another .. love is not perfect .. communication is not perfect .. marriage is not perfect . The nature of being human is that we respond to our environment . If there is stress .. distress .. unhappiness our behaviour reflects how we cope and respond .

If you are rigid in your expectations of marriage .. and of her .. then yes you may be disappointed biggrin waving

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if i may be disappointed , you will pay fine to me laugh laugh

so many fines !!!!! and if the woman is disappointed is there also a fine biggrin tongue2

sure .. any money from u , don't say any words which they can't be achievedlaugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 05:18 PM

in Egypt especially , a lot of girls some times lie on men and don't appear the true in some thing in engagement period ( called cheat period )
i see the women are lying a lot of time , so how is generated the honesty and sincerity with lying woman ??

the girl imagine man that she is the best girl in the world and promise him to live happiest man in the world and the man know the manners and impression s of this girl and after wedding he sudden something which not finding in her before , i haven't engaged before but the married people say me it

marriage has its own pressures and rewards . Possibly after marriage expectations responsibilities and yes personalities can change . .. rarely is change one sided .it is easy to misunderstand and hurt one another .. love is not perfect .. communication is not perfect .. marriage is not perfect . The nature of being human is that we respond to our environment . If there is stress .. distress .. unhappiness our behaviour reflects how we cope and respond .

If you are rigid in your expectations of marriage .. and of her .. then yes you may be disappointed biggrin waving

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if i may be disappointed , you will pay fine to me laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 04:19 PM

Don't know about the laws where you are from but here in the U.S. there is no need or logical reason to marry unless you plan to have children.

As a married couple you pay more in taxes then if you remain single. And of course it can be quite expense to divorce if it doesn't work out.

Move in together and enjoy the relationship as long as it lasts, if you two get pregnant then you may decide its worth getting hitched.

taxes
enough taxes , i think the government in here will create the law to pay taxes on my clothes rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 04:14 PM

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:53 PM

The law has killed marriage.

When it goes wrong the man loses the lot ,even some of his pension.

Divorce is tough on men especially when you work hard just to see it go in a heartbeat.

In a world of equality both people should just have what they earned in a divorce.

Of course you don't want divorce to happen but if it does the man is always the one that gets treated most unfairly.

why arriving to divorce stage , i want to rest and live my life without problems but the problems came from women who the are minuscule mind so it is according to your choice

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:48 PM

How are they getting on with the Pharos lighthouse in Alexandria.

Last time I was there they had just approved the plans to build a replica, around 4/5 years ago I think.

hhhhh and nothing was executed

no photo
Mon 06/04/18 03:35 PM

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 07:46 PM
Love comes in unexpected place and time,, unexpected people.
Once you got it... Keep it! Treasure everything that you have. We only live once

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 05:51 PM
mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 05:42 PM

Who is "she" laugh laugh laugh laugh

my future wife
ok
i will tell Some love one,Some love two.I love one,
That is you.
or Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet,
but nothing compared to youlaugh laugh
laughing .. well mr romance .. perhaps you will be lucky and she will not be the one who is late :wink:

no... i am not romantic to this degree , i will learn from us

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 05:40 PM

WE are going out and we will take sonic the hedgehog with us :heart_eyes:
laughing .. okay he will probably fit in your pocket .. just don't move suddenly .. I will bring bandaids and forceps ..just in case biggrin

rofl definitely not gonna put him in my pocket :joy: I'll carry him on my shoulder

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thnx yoda but Iam tall (190 cm) , i may: be fallen laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 05:38 PM

Ashra .. if you have more than one wife .. i can see how marriage could be something to fear laugh laugh

this is real
i can't enough more than wife
one wife only will have my heart and spirit (mr.romantic)laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:57 PM

cook :smile:
man heart is in his stomach love

u prove me that u r Egyptian already laugh laugh

indeed but not shy tho frustrated

hhhhhhhh
u mean that There is no modesty in knowledge

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:54 PM
Edited by ashrafelashqar on Sun 06/03/18 04:55 PM

Arab men Mecca me laugh ... ashra you do not need my help to find a wife ...

Yoda I hope you are training with your running .. you will need to keep up with me biggrin

I want to know blondey that
ashqar (family name) as arabic words mean blond as English
so ashqarey means blondey
great coincidence rofl rofl
see .. it is destiny that I come dance at your wedding .. now are you getting on with your flirting .. do I need to help you to practise biggrin waving

:unamused:
I'll :point_right: piw piw somebody

is piw code for something laugh laugh

yeah :yum: you know what i mean

i won't send invitation to u cause i won't marry
if i don't marry this year , you and blondey will be paid fine :smile: :smile:
your Layla may walk in front of you tomorrow .. there is still time before the year ends ..

What will I be paid if you do not Marry .. that is intriguing biggrin

at the first , i will engage and the engagement period is about at least 1 year after it wedding ( this is marrying system in egypt

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:50 PM

cook :smile:
man heart is in his stomach love

u prove me that u r Egyptian already laugh laugh