That is you.
or Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet,
but nothing compared to youlaugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:28 PM

Ashra .. what sort of joke would you tell her biggrin waving

any jokes which make her laugh and happy
Don't understand me wrong :smile: :smile:

no ., I was just curious :wink: laughter and happiness are very much a part of romance :heart:

and at the late of romance meeting , there is specified joke , u know what is it sort :smile: :smile:
to express my emotion
tell me ., this should be funny :joy:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
when u r chosen wife , she will tell u what is said to her rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:22 PM

have your stand

sure from other's advises

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:18 PM
Edited by ashrafelashqar on Sun 06/03/18 04:19 PM

no ., I was just curious :wink: laughter and happiness are very much a part of romance :heart:

and at the late of romance meeting , there is specified joke , u know what is it sort :smile: :smile:
to express my emotion

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:06 PM

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 03:04 PM
tell her nice words and be feeling safe with me, after this
tell her some jokes :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 03:04 PM
tell her nice words and be feeling safe with me, after this
tell her some jokes :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 10:45 AM

Arab men Mecca me laugh ... ashra you do not need my help to find a wife ...

Yoda I hope you are training with your running .. you will need to keep up with me biggrin

I want to know blondey that
ashqar (family name) as arabic words mean blond as English
so ashqarey means blondey
great coincidence rofl rofl
see .. it is destiny that I come dance at your wedding .. now are you getting on with your flirting .. do I need to help you to practise biggrin waving

:unamused:
I'll :point_right: piw piw somebody

is piw code for something laugh laugh

yeah :yum: you know what i mean

i won't send invitation to u cause i won't marry
if i don't marry this year , you and blondey will be paid fine :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/03/18 10:39 AM

Yoda I hope you are training with your running .. you will need to keep up with me biggrin

see .. it is destiny that I come dance at your wedding .. now are you getting on with your flirting .. do I need to help you to practise biggrin waving

would u like eastward dancing ?

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 09:03 PM
very sad 2018
no thing in life became u sad
be happy and optimistic

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 09:02 PM
very sad 2018
no thing in life became u sad
be happy and optimistic

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:58 PM

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:52 PM

I'll catch the flowers for you :smirk: but you must take off those heels cause you gonna run with me :joy:

running !!
at this time i can't run to save my efforts for some thing doing after wedding :smile: :smile:

Naaah you don't need to run :smirk: we will run after you two that's why she needs to take off her high heels :joy:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cause i will need them when remember wedding day bit myself by themfrustrated frustrated :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:43 PM

I'll catch the flowers for you :smirk: but you must take off those heels cause you gonna run with me :joy:

running !!
at this time i can't run to save my efforts for some thing doing after wedding :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:25 PM

If you do not marry . What will you do with your life ??waving

he advises other people to not get married :joy:

he will soon tire of not having a wife .. what do you think yoda .. I think he will marry before the year finishes laugh

i totally agree with you :ok_hand: plus if he's on mingle he's definitely seeking for a partner :joy:

laugh laugh I hope he is going to invite us to the wedding .. I want to see him blush when he kisses his bride biggrin

and i will be eating while no one can see me :joy: then i will watch you trying to catch the flowers

rofl rofl rofl
I am not malicious and your expectations exceed the imagination

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:18 PM

My fear of marriage is that I will be cooking and cleaning for someone who does not for the rest of my life.

I feel like guys try to trap me into that sometimes.

but these are commitment of wife to make happy for her husband due to men like eating food from her wife and live in cleaned place
No, friend. If a person likes to eat, he/she should know their way around a kitchen. If a person likes a clean place, he/she should know their way around a vacuum cleaner or sponge.

That is a equal partner Both take part in those chores!
that would be ideal, no?

Yes! And if the woman. Is attached to the Man helps. :smile:

see tooty girl , these women they are became me afraid from marriage

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:14 PM

he will soon tire of not having a wife .. what do you think yoda .. I think he will marry before the year finishes laugh

if i marry soon , I will send u invitation to my wedding , if not u must search with me for wife :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:08 PM

Personally I don't put much into all that marriage stuff..if I'm with someone I know who I am going to be faithful to..don't need a piece of paper for that ..I never could figure out why people must live in the same box of thinking..If I'm with someone it's because I want to be..mankind and his brainwashing ways as if one has to follow the bouncing ball..

Outside my back door there are two birds who come around every day they have a nest in the pine tree where they have lived for years and raised their young,,they seem to be rather content and each year they teach their little one to fly until one day it flies away..and they return to their nest..at night I can hear them talking to each other and they appear to be happy..and neither one of them is sporting a ring and it's doubtful they have a marriage license..they are with each other because they want to be..and that's good enough for me...smile2

respect to you
I have honor to comment on my post

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:03 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:02 PM

My fear of marriage is that I will be cooking and cleaning for someone who does not for the rest of my life.

I feel like guys try to trap me into that sometimes.

but these are commitment of wife to make happy for her husband due to men like eating food from her wife and live in cleaned place
No, friend. If a person likes to eat, he/she should know their way around a kitchen. If a person likes a clean place, he/she should know their way around a vacuum cleaner or sponge.

I agree with u
the husband is responsible for wife's happiness as presents, beautiful words but the wife help him to rest and give him positive energy to face the stresses in life