Community > Posts By > ashrafelashqar

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 03:59 PM

If you are unsure and afraid.. don't do it noway

but
sex , i want to create sexual relation, the one way for it is marriage

THat's a crap reason to get married. Asking for problems.
The only reason for marriage, or a romantic relationship, is love. The desire to be together because you love one another and want to build a life and future together.
Intimacy is part of that, but never the reason to get involved.
Unless you want a loveless relationship that won't work out and won't make anyone happy in the long run.

yes
that is true

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:45 PM

Yes. You're right

thnx
and they days prove that

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 05:03 AM

I gave up exchanging experiences years ago.

think another time , possible exchange with one who interested with u

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 04:59 AM

why older women reused to create friendship with younger men ?

They have better stuff to do?

i think this friendship can be useful for exchanging experience between them

That's what college and vocational schools and mentorships and paying attention to the people that have been at the same company longer than you have are for.
Not to mention, you can always volunteer at an old folks home.

Or are you "really" asking "why are the women I find sexually attractive averse to perceiving me as a peer and allowing me to build up a false friendship I'm really hoping will lead to some sort of pseudo romance and sex, and when it inevitably fails I don't have to feel bad for using them for sex because I built this fake friendship with them first, gave them what I think they wanted, all in a way that was safe for me emotionally?"

Minds are not one and can not read intentions

no photo
Fri 06/21/19 09:04 AM
why older women reused to create friendship with younger men ?
i think this friendship can be useful for exchanging experience between them

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 04:27 PM

It is too complex to quantify so simply. For each person it has a different meaning. For two people love is not the same animal. If you can successfully coexist, if you needs are met, then you are given a passing grade. For some people it can be physical and others more contemplative. Rarely do you find any non caustic mix. Something meant to last.
It takes a special type of person to endure, we all weren't build that way. Some of us are more high maintenance than others. Some have an insatiable wanderlust. I think most fill up their buckets with rules and anecdotes, experience so you know the dance. No one really knows though, it is still a point of awe and wonder trying to make sense of it. Maybe just accepting what we have and leaving it at that.

maintenance in souls and thoughts is the most difficult than physical things

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 04:24 PM

Relationships are only as "Tricky' as you make them.

You can reverse the gender in what I say.
Him/her, he/she and so on.

In a relationship, it is nearly always a matter of roles.
He is expected to provide something and she is expected to provide something.
We get so caught up in those roles we tend to forget that each of us is a human being that has a mind of our own.

The way to prevent a relationship from being tricky is to constantly remember that the other is a person in their own right.
Too often we get stuck on ideas of what he is supposed to do and what she is supposed to do and forget that each of us are individual people in our own right.

He works, she manages the home.
Established roles that do not account for individuality.
The relationship gets tricky when one individual breaks the traditional role.
Now you are forced to think outside the traditional thinking.
The roles are not so clear anymore.

In progressive societies it is commonplace but in the older, long established societies of old world it is still pretty foreign.
However, the world is becoming smaller via communication.
Those new ideas are invading the old world traditions and people are thinking independently.
You either embrace it or you live in a world of 'tricky relationships'.
Since it isn't really going away, best to embrace it.

In this new world of individual realization, love and relationships can still flourish.
You embrace the person as they are and actively work to help them become what they seek to become.
This involves putting away the archaic idea of gender roles and embracing that potential of the individual. The relationship requires a commitment to the person and no longer a commitment to the idea of the union.
As individuals you become stronger and wiser.

If the relationship is built on the dedication and commitment to one another as a whole, it is wiser to have both as strong as possible. It makes the union strong.

nice words ... i learn from u

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 04:21 PM

Layla said to tell you ...Al-Gharam between a man and a woman is felt with the heart :wink: waving

who layla
do u mean layla morad or what
how do she know me :)
no ., not that Layla .lol..but she is just as famous ., I have put a link on another post . You cannot know the poetry and not know the story :wink: biggrin waving

magmoun layla is called Qais ibn al-Muluh who is famous apoet but not married at the end .. do u know that qais is layla's cousin
there are many gharam stories as anter and abla ... magunon lobna

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:29 PM

As if sex was that important. There is much more than that to maintain a decent relationship.

u r true in continuous relationship not temporarily

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:28 PM

Wow, you really believe that???? noway

i explore the proposal from a lot of relationships

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:25 PM

I don' t agree with your view. Have you ever watched Titanic? Jack saved rose and jack himself dead in the ocean. True love is what director of Titanic showing to us, love is beyond everything, even life!

the films are so far from reality

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:22 PM

Layla said to tell you ...Al-Gharam between a man and a woman is felt with the heart :wink: waving

Tell to Leila what I have said...
Al-Gharam is...
From Qabbani's poetry

"My lover asks me: 'What is the difference between me and the sky?' The difference, my love, is that when you laugh, I forget about the sky.

nizzae qabbani is women lover
i am interested his poetry

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:19 PM

who layla
do u mean layla morad or what
how do she know me :)

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:16 PM

There is no such thing as love between a man and a woman, but holding each other is sex
Even admiration comes from them to open the way for them to making sex

What's your point.
You didn't take it far enough.
And the ultimate point of sex is pregnancy.
And the ultimate point of love and sex is for the protection of offspring.
...So they can grow up, have sex, and have more kids.
All of which allows the individual/dna a type of immortality, and perpetuates the group, which protects and fulfills the individual.

There is no such thing as love between a man and a woman, but holding each other for the sake of immortality and homeostasis.
Even admiration comes from them to open the way for them to find common ground so they stick together for mutual benefit for the individual and group(s) to which they belong.

this is convince opinion in one case 'immortalized love '
but how come some one make sex with one that he/she is hated or unaccepted

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 05:15 PM
Edited by ashrafelashqar on Tue 04/16/19 05:17 PM
this

no photo
Mon 04/15/19 11:08 AM
true in sometimes with some people

no photo
Mon 04/15/19 11:05 AM
There is no such thing as love between a man and a woman, but holding each other is sex
Even admiration comes from them to open the way for them to making sex

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 05:53 PM

Have you been giving lots of love ashra biggrin waving

not only love but also alot of sacrifice

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 05:26 PM
What love we've given, we'll have forever?
What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity?

no photo
Wed 06/06/18 06:06 PM

60% divorce rate and rising. You lose everything she splits it with the lawyer and Donny and the Gov.

I suppose a lot of guys get cut off when they say I do, but she feels free to cheat.

Most guys don't want a woman treating them like little boys.

There IS that dreaded "honey do" list.

Most women seem to have little respect for men these days.

if there is the agreement between woman and man before marriage and every one know his commitments and know the advantages and disadvantage of her or him
there will not be divorce or the rate will be decreased
but any problem between them should be solved by them not anther-one come to solve it
woman must keep the secrets with her husbands

Previous 1 3 4