Community > Posts By > kzietlow

kzietlow's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:10 AM
Edited by kzietlow on Tue 11/09/10 04:12 AM

kzietlow's photo
Fri 05/21/10 01:02 AM
my random thought hummm intreresting Why is i keep finding ladies under rocks I guess flowers dont grow under rocks and then they seem to kept running away after a long while for something lesshuh brokenheart frustrated :banana: :banana:

kzietlow's photo
Fri 05/21/10 12:51 AM
some people do some real mean things in there life's and some of us pay for those mistake's in are live's we just have to ask the good lord for forgivness and hope for the best some of the things we ment to do to get attention, some of them we just did not want to get caught at and other's we did not even realize so what ever we did in are live's the lord will forgive us if we ask I hope

and i pled the fifthembarassed embarassed embarassed pitchfork frustrated

kzietlow's photo
Fri 05/21/10 12:33 AM
when the sun rise's my skin boils and my eyes burn and I have to use my vampire protection and get home and get in my coffin and make it real cold and dark I wish I could live in the day it would be nice but the sun is to brite

kzietlow's photo
Fri 05/21/10 12:23 AM
left handed people are in the right frame of mind and right handed people are in the left frame of there mind, clock or conter clock doest really matter but I am left handed and I spin more clock ways than conter clock waysfrustrated frustrated :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: huh huh huh huh

Kz