Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:29 PM
Cream...

For the strawberries

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:27 PM

Wake him up so we can go fishing

What's that?

Let her sleep.. I hate disturbing anyone.

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:23 PM

Because silly, I'm not going to the caverns until late January or February...

OT... Give him a hug, it's been a long time.

flowers ((((((((huggggg))))))))

Been way too long

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:21 PM
Endearing

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:17 PM
Wonder why here and not the caverns.. lol

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:17 PM
Wonder why here and not the caverns.. lol

Stu's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:13 PM
Because I am Stu.. bee doo bee doo.

Stu's photo
Tue 07/19/22 02:06 AM
Edited by Stu on Tue 07/19/22 02:07 AM
waving Nope.

Stormy?

Stu's photo
Mon 07/18/22 10:11 AM
Roll one up

Stu's photo
Mon 07/18/22 07:53 AM
Happy Birthday โœŒ๐Ÿค™

Stu's photo
Mon 07/18/22 07:42 AM
Kit,

I know how you feel, and it's ok to have those feelings, just be careful they don't become resentment.

In 2016, my father came home after months in rehab. He wanted to come home to finish out his day's. I moved home at that time to be his caregiver. I changed him, cleaned him, fed him and was with him the morning he left this world. I stayed on after he passed to help my mom. I have a brother and sister, but they have families and jobs, so there was very little help.

Fast forward to May of this year. Mom had been in pain for several months. One morning she finally decided she couldn't deal with it and needed to have it seen to. It required an ambulance ride to the ER it had gotten that bad. Once there, and after CAT scans, x-rays and finally an MRI, they found it was spinal stenosis and would require a steroid injection. She is on blood thinners and was kept in the hospital so it could get out of her system before the procedure. During that time her BP and heart rate went wonky and she wound up in ICU. Eventually she was able to get the injection and come home.

The very night she came home, she fell and broke her leg in the middle of the night. 911 called, fire dept came and got her off the floor ( shes is a big woman and I couldn't do it). She had surgery, went through a month or so in rehab and is now home with a brace on her leg. She WAS getting around with a walker until last Monday when she did something to her groin area trying to get back in bed and is now in a wheelchair and sleeping in a recliner.
I'm curious how long before shes back in the hospital now as her groin is all bruised and I've never seen a pulled muscle do that, plus the injection for her back has worn off.

So, I am the cook, janitor (emptying her potty chair ๐Ÿคฎ), butler, laundry mat, and so on.. again, with no help.. I'm just lucky that no one is saying I'm not doing enough, but I feel exactly as you describe. Tired, broke, worn out.. with no help. I've started to have feelings of resentment towards my siblings as I've put off everything else I enjoy. I told myself after dad passec that one of them would have to do it next time, but here I am.

Now as I read back on this, I question if I should post it, some may think I'm being selfish.. I kinda do sound that way after reading it..

The whole point is this, Kit. I know how you feel.

Stu's photo
Sat 07/16/22 05:37 PM
Edited by Stu on Sat 07/16/22 05:39 PM
Frickin double post.. some things never change..

Like mingle

Stu's photo
Sat 07/16/22 05:37 PM

Ha! No one would guess me!

Just another mingler..

Byeee.

Oh wow , stu you are back !!!!
Wondered where you had been !!!!

Perhaps stu again if heโ€™s still around ?

I'm more of a ghost just passing through and will probably just vanish as quickly as I appeared..

So perhaps it will be you that reappears next.

Or not.. muwahaha

Stu's photo
Sat 07/16/22 04:16 PM
Ha! No one would guess me!

Just another mingler..

Byeee.

Stu's photo
Sun 10/17/21 06:39 PM
If it don't come from the heart from someone I'm already familiar with.. I sure ain't paying for it from a stranger.

Stu's photo
Fri 08/06/21 04:34 PM
Being disabled myself.. most certainly yes. Rocks post is fairly spot on though. Not only can it impact you physically, but emotionally as well, not to mention financially, which leads to self doubt and feelings of worth of ones self.

Stu's photo
Wed 08/04/21 04:04 PM
Why not?.. I got about 10 or so of them...lol

Stu's photo
Tue 08/03/21 01:50 AM

I'm a great guy..

Silly man... fictitious means not true laugh :heart:

I know... tongue2 drinker :heart:

Stu's photo
Mon 08/02/21 04:47 PM

A triple scoop ice cream cone... Usually only get one scoop, I suppose if I were skinny I might not be so shy getting three scoops, haha blushing

whoa get the triple scoops.. I'll still love ya.. biggrin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25