Community > Posts By > dsbabytay

dsbabytay's photo
Mon 04/26/10 07:18 AM
I guess you suck it up...keep your head up....and move on.... ohwell and yeah...I think you have to shoot a zombie..but in the head though right laugh

dsbabytay's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:58 AM
I liked that....funny laugh

dsbabytay's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:43 AM
This is true at my house....it's funny because I can relate... I Love my dogs! :tongue:

dsbabytay's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:32 AM
I'm still new as well but I so far am really enjoying it here. Good luck! :smile: And keep your head up Big D :wink:

dsbabytay's photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:17 AM
Wakin' and bakin'smokin laugh

dsbabytay's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:53 PM
:banana: listening to music, dancing (probably naked):wink: , thinking of what I would like to take pics of next happy (I love Photography).....hey now that I think of it like that what the hell am I doing here huh

dsbabytay's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:36 PM
Why is it when it's been a while and a litle will do.... you still wanna go all out tears ...smokin smokin ...:tongue: ... smokin smokin smokin ...happy ...smokin smokin ... laugh ...bigsmile smokin smokin yawn

dsbabytay's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:29 PM
I am pretty new to meeting friends this way it is great to hear that some have success with continued friendships they have established online. I've heard alot of horror stories but I am really enjoying the forum setting now that I am getting used to it happy :banana: happy

dsbabytay's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:19 PM
Edited by dsbabytay on Sun 04/25/10 03:38 PM

T, I too have learned to appreciate the same things
as you. I never regret anything, but I do have to say,
losing good friends along the way, just sucks.
But it all has to ne sucked up as a lesson learned right?

Well Honey...if they are meant to remain in our lives, they will remain. Sometimes they're meant to be here for just a short time & it's up to us to determine whether or not they made an impact. But the best part about the future is that it will always be a surprise...& sometimes...when you least expect it...your heart's desire will come to you...& the pain of the past disolves & washes away...& if we're very lucky...what remains from the past is a pleasant memory & a warm spot in our heart.

I want to be in that place so badly..... so far I feel like for my set of obsticals... I let the strength leave me before I come out on the other side of that journey through the pain...It's hard when your not waiting to be able to forgive someone else but instead find a way to forgive yourself.....I have wasted years and though I try... have not found a way to do that yet .... so much easier said than done...But I do have so much to be thankful for... my struggle is with whether or not I deserve it....and uncovering the person within me that I know does.... seems so far away sometimes ....what's meaningful to me is finding me

dsbabytay's photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:02 AM
My 38 DD's say you can only speculate on the tremors until it's all up in your face laugh

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:32 PM

I cried watching 'I am Legend', when Will Smith's dog died.

He kept yelling "Samantha!!!"

It was so sad...

I'd be yelling "Molly" lol 110 lb. pit mix that hides in the laundy room if she hears a noise..... lol...she used to put her head under the bed during thunder storms with her big body still exposed and I think she actually thought "if I can't see you, you can't see me" biggest baby I ever saw... we say we hope if we get robbed they hear my 15 lb. jack russel Jamaica (who thinks she's bad ***)and see Molly cause if they get in the door Molly won't do **** unless you try to leave with her slimjims.

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:20 PM
Oh.... and I also meant to say that if you read the forum you would know I was not referring to IM..... I said "Not one on one" and I also said that I prefer PUBLIC instant chat because it gives less oppertunity for a person to concauct a false response and in all truth I'd personally rather be lied to and decieved in type than to be easy enough to think someone is "cool" and exchange numbers then get stalked because they can get my address for a dollar

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:07 PM
Yeah....but..... the same applies.... I have to know someone a good bit to give my number......I know lots of people that I met in person pretty well and still don't give them my number.... not tryin to change my number over and over to make friends nor do I care to have to block over and over.....I use my phone for business and don't want to find out someone is not on the level because they are blowin me up....notto mention it only costs .95 for someone to get the billing address on a cell number.....no crazies for me thanks

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 08:19 PM

Nice goofball.....some you don't know why they are online and others.......it's just plain obvious grumble

Oh boy.....yup....you guessed it. I am here for saltines and yoohoo!laugh

dirty, dirty, bad boy lol

Ahhhh....good to know you can kid around. You will fit in nicely here at Mingle.

Playful, intellegent, and creative..... the deadley trio lol I appreciate everyone for who they are... I do NOT judge (I have sooooo much that people could judge me for and hey.... if they have nothing better to do....)....and I am here to get to know people

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 08:14 PM
Yeah.... I am new here sorry then for the im don't want to slow mine either.... didn't know if it were something to ask publicly... some are private about those types of views.. thanks for the reply I have my own beliefs like everyone else but take great interest in the beliefs of others....I am extremely open minded and am intrigued by the views of others

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 08:03 PM

Nice goofball.....some you don't know why they are online and others.......it's just plain obvious grumble

Oh boy.....yup....you guessed it. I am here for saltines and yoohoo!laugh

dirty, dirty, bad boy lol

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 08:03 PM

Real time chat rooms were taken over in approximately 1999 by bots that require money for sex. We don't want to pay for sex.

So now we hang out on forums...and essentially do the same thing we did in chat rooms, and we still have to pay for sex.

hey Fear, speak for yourself..maybe some of us would pay for sex

There are still chat rooms, I mean, if the speed of the forum is too slow.

:laughing: When I pay for sex I like to take my time, the speeds fine

I feel the same way about getting scammed or something, I like to take my time before I deposit 100 dollars into South Africa National Bank.

Oh, but I just got an email from a really nice man in Nigeria that says he'll send me $15 million and all I have to do is send him $150 for processing...what a bargain aye?

What the hell?! I always got charged two payments of 100 dollars! I'm getting screwed, I need to find a new scammer.

oh sorry man, didn't mean to bust your bubble.

Ladylid are you wiccan?

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 07:54 PM

i think the forums can be as chatty as you wanna be

I am finding out slowly but surely

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 07:54 PM

Forums are cool but does anyone actually chat in real time rooms anymore. Not one on one but in groups.......It would be so much easier to get to know people.
flowerforyou lets chat nowflowers

:wink: very sweet

dsbabytay's photo
Fri 04/23/10 07:52 PM

I think it's hard to find those places now. MSN used to have nice ones, but they got shut down, it's all message boards now.

Thanx that's what I thought but needed the insite

Previous 1