Community > Posts By > mebabydoll

mebabydoll's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:49 PM

Wandering, wood-colored hedgehogs in love.

o p z m t

mebabydoll's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:36 PM
People can be smart in different ways. Thinking beyond your own life/reality (and eventually relating that back to your self) is what I would call "deep".

GreenEyes, just the fact that you are thinking about it means you are "deep". : )

mebabydoll's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:24 PM
Ultimately, yes. I just don't like some of the decisions I make sometimes!

mebabydoll's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:08 PM
Everyone likes to be adored. Traditionally, men did take the lead in the family and in dating. A woman would seem loose if she went around asking men out/approaching men in public.

These days, especially after the net, things are different, as many posters above me have said. The thing is, women do make moves, it is just not usually the same way men have traditionally done it. If a woman makes eye contact and smiles or "gives a cyber kiss", ugh hello guys...she is flirting!!!

If she approaches you in public and says "Hey, you must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all night" or some other totally cheesy line, what would you think of her in the long run? Maybe the same way a woman would think of a man who approached her that way.

Women are generally more subtle when it comes to flirting or approaching men. Hey Ladies!!! What do you think? Hey Men!!! Do you think we have to follow the same way you have traditionally done it??? ;D

mebabydoll's photo
Tue 01/25/11 02:02 AM
Compatibility. With that, everything else falls into place.

mebabydoll's photo
Tue 01/25/11 01:55 AM
Shallow? I think that is relative. What one may consider shallow, another may consider a basic requirement. I think though that you should try and spare the other person's feelings. I'm not saying to lie, but sometimes you need to be creative or put a positive spin on things.

mebabydoll's photo
Tue 01/25/11 01:44 AM
make another!!

mebabydoll's photo
Tue 01/25/11 01:41 AM
Barbies and that thing you sit on and spin around.

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:50 AM
Generally we are conditioned to follow the rules, but everyone breaks them at one time or another. It also depends on your upbringing, personality, and circumstances. If you are the type of person who questions where the rules came from and how they apply to you, then you may be more likely to break more "rules". ...:angel:

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:43 AM
It could go either way, but I may just glance a couple times and smile and wait for his reaction. Approaching takes more guts.

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:32 AM
I keep my resume in my email, that way I can access it from anywhere. Photos can also go on Flickr or Picasa. Hope you got everything working again!

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:28 AM
I'm not scared of the date because it is simply the completion of a 26,000 year cycle. Remember this song from the musical "Hair":

Aquarius Lyrics

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Hey ya'll, that's what this song is about...

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:15 AM
Don't waste the banana. Just scoop out the brown spots and eat it any way you like. :tongue:

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:03 AM
Have you ever had to start everything over from scratch? I mean city, home, job, friends, car, etc. ??? How did you do it?

mebabydoll's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:58 AM
I don't understand the question. Please elaborate.