Community > Posts By > IndyBlueAngel

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:45 PM
Yes you will...while that baby is sleeping (which it should be doing 98% of the time) you will have all the time in the world for your son. Let him help with the new baby too..such as, throwing away diapers, getting you diapers, wipes, clothes...etc...he'll feel like a big boy and adapt that way of thinking too.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 02:18 PM
Christmas Eve...1996...my ex hubby and I would host for my family's christmas. My parents had bought my son a remote control car, but forgot to buy him batteries. He so desperately wanted to play with it, but I explained that gramma and grandpa forgot to buy him batteries. He disappears for a moment, only to return with my vibrator, and says "Here mommy ! Use the batteries out of this !"...right in front of my parents, my brother, my sis in law, and my nephew...my ex hubby and I wanted to crawl into a hole and DIE !! LMFAO

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 01:26 PM
Oh...LOL...Thanks :)..i wish ! I'm just a mom...an accountant and law student :D

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 01:25 PM
me ? model for hairstyles ?? or amerken ?

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 01:22 PM
a coach

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:28 AM
Indy because I'm from Indianapolis...and the Blue Angel's are a bunch of female Colts fans.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:25 AM
Were you partyin' in Indy, down at Broad Ripple ?? LOL They get crazy like that down there.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! drinker

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:12 AM
From the moment I saw you, I knew..
I felt my soul bloom
I felt my body shine
You looked at me with want
With need
Our first smile, seared into my memory forever..
Your first words to me, engaged in my heart..
The way you felt in my arms..
Something I will cherish always.
How we've grown together..
Stronger every day.
When you laugh, I laugh.
When you cry, I cry...
The love is unconditional..
You are my son..
My True Love.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:56 AM
Indiana People....WAKE UP !! glasses

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:30 AM
My first true love was when i was 20. He became my husband and gave me 4 gorgeous sons.

Soon after our marriage, he was deployed to Iraq, and came home a different man. I spent the last 7 years of our 12 year marriage trying to get to know this new person, adjusting to his new personality, and trying to cope with his drinking.

Our marriage eventually fell apart, but we are very close friends to this day. We both decided we just couldn't be married to eachother, because we both had very different views on how we wanted our lives to turn out.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:21 AM
Any man that's going to put you through crap like that doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. Diss your daughter, then cheat on you...THEN, to top it off, you tell him you're pregnant with HIS child and he says "prove it"...sounds to me like 3 strikes, He's OUT !

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:15 AM
I was almost 22 when I had my first child. Went in for my 6 week check up, I found out i was pregnant again...my 2 oldest sons are 10 months apart (2nd and 3rd and 15 months apart...3rd and 4th are 20 months apart...4th and 5th are 10 YEARS apart) and boy was it tuff. You just have to make a schedule for yourself and stick to it. If the baby is sleeping soundly, there is no reason to wake him/her up to feed him. The baby will cry when they're hungry. I got lucky with all of my boys (i now have 5)..they never woke up for feedings during the night.

I think sweetgal is right, your son is picking up on your stress level and emotions, hence the reason he's so clingy.

If your b/f doesn't want to step up to the plate with this baby or the one he has now, don't force it. You be happy with those children. They will love you more than any man can ever dream of loving you flowerforyou

P.S...4 of my boys are teenagers now, 16,15,14 and 13...and believe me, as they got older, it got soooooooo much easier. Just be patient, and don't forget to make time for yourself, wheather its while they're napping, or if you have to stay up an extra 1/2 an hour past your bedtime.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:01 AM
If you qualify for public assistance, you qualify for free child care. If you're not sure if you qualify, go down to your nearest DCF (Department of Children and Family) office, and apply. Your college may even have a day care program that you qualify for. I dont' know how many agencies will deal with a new born, but give it a shot. You never know.

I'm a single mom of 5 (now), and I was attending law school when I only had my 4 oldest boys at home...but they were in school. I couldn't handle the responsibility of 4 kids, a hubby, a house, cooking, chores and the homework and studies of law school...etc...so after my 2nd year, i had to quit sad ...so i fell back on my Accounting degree. I'm 38 now, and just started back in law school. Don't quit ! what ever you do ! you will regret it, i know i did. There is help out there, you just have to find it. Best of luck to you flowerforyou

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:05 PM
Thank You Looking blushing

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:23 PM
you know you're an internet junkie when you have a geriatric toilet next to your computer chair...or...when someone asks for you phone number, you rattle off your isp addy.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:10 PM
Then my best advice to you hon, is cut her loose. Who needs friends like that ? if she's only gonna call you to vent, and divulge you with HER drama...you don't need her. Life is too short, live it, love it, have fun...without friends that bring you down. flowerforyou

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 03:05 PM
I don't blame you, I would have done the same thing...just look at my profile LOL...I don't/won't have anything to do with anyone who participates in the smoking of illegal substance, or any illegal drugs of any kind. I refuse to be branded through association. Yanno the saying "Birds of a feather" "you reap what you sew" ?...no thanks..i'll pass happy

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 02:58 PM
I've been shaving since i was about 25 (i'm 38 now)..trimmed before then...once i got used to completely shaven...i won't let it ever grow back !

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 02:55 PM
Once you shave and keep it shaven, you won't let it get "stubbly"...always use a new razor and you won't have to worry about razor burn either. I use conditioner when i shave instead of shave cream or soap...it conditions my skin, makes the hair i'm removing soft, so i don't ever get burn.

~*IndyB*~

Previous 1 3