Community > Posts By > IndyBlueAngel

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:44 AM
SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give.
Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!!
Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying.

*batting baby blues*

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:13 AM
I was best friends with a guy for 5 years once. He asked me out on a "real" date, and I complied. We became an item shortly after for about 2 years. It was a disaster. Not only did i lose the relationship, but I lost my best friend.

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:27 AM
my ex father in law is on Disablity due to alcoholism. I find it ludacrise ! But, since alcoholism is considered a "disease"..well..he qualifies.

My neighbor has 4 children, 4 and under, lives with her boyfriend who makes unbelievable money as a manager for a major shipping company, and she gets full blown welfare. Insurance, Money and Food Stamps. Plus, she takes in kids to babysit for cash under the table. The way she explained it to me was, she refused to put him on the birth certificates so she could draw welfare. She told her case worker that all of her children were conceived during one night stands, and she has no clue what the full name of the alleged faters are or even where to begin to look for them. So she gets 405 a month from welfare, 500 something in food stamps, and full medical benefits for herself and the 4 kids. Plus his income and her income from babysitting. She claims that she has told the system that the man she lives with is just a room mate, and he gives her letters every month to corroborate her story.

Indiana is in the process of privatizing the welfare system, and it's not going to be so easy to just sit back and get money. If i'm not mistaken, i believe drug testing is going to be manditory.

I own my own business and I pay outrageous taxes. My self employment tax alone, for a seasonal company, is 3000 a year sad

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:08 AM
Alien Project is right ! happy

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:44 PM
sick noway

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:26 PM
Some states will allow you to draw unemployment if you've been fired. I know Indiana does. It may not pay much, but it's a start until you get another job. sorry for your loss hon, I'll light a candle for you.

~*IndyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:21 PM
ROFL..Bored..You're Hilarious !!laugh

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:13 PM
looking...sorry...I don't think I have any pics of my feet ! lol

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:12 PM
My 13 y/o son wears a size 13 shoe...all of my boys have nice feet, like their dad.

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:11 PM
ROFL !

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:05 PM
looking...can you paint cute lil flowers on my toe nails too ??

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:04 PM
I'm scared to look Bored ! LMAO

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:01 PM
I go every week to get my pedicure and get pampered. I pay the lil vietnamese lady a lil extra for a longer massage :tongue:

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:00 PM
OMG...I think i threw up in my mouth a lilsick

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:57 PM
footsie with a set of gorgeous feet...sexxxxxy !

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:55 PM
blushing

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:52 PM
Ohhhhh...i love feet tooo !! love

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:43 PM
solidarity

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:36 PM
both...the initial attraction is going to be based on their looks, then discover the personality. If i saw someone in a public place, such as starbucks or what have you, i would buy them a java chip, then go from there.

~*indyB*~

IndyBlueAngel's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:31 PM
Ty :smile: