James4868's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:25 PM
I agree!

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:50 PM
Glad to be some help!

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:42 PM
Sometimes men do value a good friendship and if you guys had a good time together maybe he misses that. Maybe he needs a friend more than a gf and if that's the case maybe you should put your feelings aside and be his friend. All great relationships start as friends.

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:34 PM
Well if he shows up out of the blue takes you to lunch he want to gauge your reactions during the conversations. You said he wanted to be friends but it would be to hard for you because of your past feelings for him. That is not what he wanted to hear. He was probably looking for a sex with no strings and when you told him how you felt he knew he wasn't going to get what he wanted and that's why he will not pick up your calls and unfortunately he probably won't unless he's had one to many to drink.and I'm trying to say that in the nicest way possible.

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:27 PM

I left something at her placelaugh
He does leave his stuff at my place but,is never here anymore. Is he just keeping me in his back pocket?
[/quot

He was testing the water with the lunch. And leaving something behind to pick it up later is the oldest trick in the book. I believe there is a Seinfeld episode about that.

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:24 PM

When you have pulled away from a woman, why do you show up out of the blue?

It could be a few reasons. The first being we've met someone else and after that blows up in our faces we go back to the person we think hasn't given up on us. The second being maybe we weren't ready for what the woman wanted and we bail only to have it in the back of our mind that that is still an option for us. The third could be purely sexual.
Thank you James. I think you have the most insightful answer's. That's what I'm looking for. flowerforyou

Anytime

James4868's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:13 PM

When you have pulled away from a woman, why do you show up out of the blue?

It could be a few reasons. The first being we've met someone else and after that blows up in our faces we go back to the person we think hasn't given up on us. The second being maybe we weren't ready for what the woman wanted and we bail only to have it in the back of our mind that that is still an option for us. The third could be purely sexual.

James4868's photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:54 PM
I believe in going green whether its converting to hydrogen or solar power. Recycling, and cutting down on all emmisions that harm the atmosphere. But to say your going to move to no mans land grow your own crops and hunt your own food I think only harms everybody else. The less you spend in this economy the worse itl get and the cost of fuel will only increase. Plus this isn't hunter gather times this 2008. Nobody want to hunt their own food.

James4868's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:53 AM

Having come from a broken home I never had a real role model to teach me the basics of love. So now I take everything as a learning experience.

that's fine and I'm that way too...but sometimes it feels like being told where all the stop signs are, but not really having a map to plan a good route...

Well that's the thing life is a journey where anything is possible you could meet your true love tomorrow! Or win the lottery or get hit by a truck, you just never now so you have to stop looking for it and then bam it hits you and then you take it day by day enjoying each experience you have with them. I believe love grows from experience you share with your partner.

James4868's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:43 AM
Having come from a broken home I never had a real role model to teach me the basics of love. So now I take everything as a learning experience.

James4868's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:36 AM
Having been loved and lost it I rather it be that way so next time I know what it means and understanding what I'm feeling so I could fully appreciate it this time around if it happens to me again.