Community > Posts By > heathenwarrior

heathenwarrior's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:49 PM
hail brother from northern ontario canada (Vinland).feel free to add me on fb my name is nathanial gale

heathenwarrior's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:32 AM
RIGHT HERE BROTHER HAIL AND SKOL!!!!drinker

heathenwarrior's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:06 AM
thank you for the welcome and no problem i love to share any and all knowledge about my peoples faith, and when i can set the record straight on certain topics. for example we are often accused of being racists and white supremacists, this is simply not true although exclusive to thoes that have northern European ancestry we do not support the hatred of any people. ALL folk traditions are exclusive as they are directly related to a certain people hents "folk", just as Shinto is for Japanese only for example.but anyway i dont want to get into a huge political debate, simply put its about heritage not hate. actually if you you-tube "interview with a gothi" you will get a rather good (and lengthy) breakdown of Asatru/Odinisum from the head of the Odinic rite out of London. i my self aspire to become Gothi. btw a Gothi is like an Asatru holy-man or Reverend.figured id best explain as not everybody is familiar with the term. but it is getting late her in northern Ontario the clock says 3am so i should probably get some sleep gotta get up with my wee lad in the morn. hail to you all and may the gods of the north see fit to place you in their favor

heathenwarrior's photo
Sun 04/11/10 10:28 PM
best for everyone ...not quite, best for all our Celt-o-Germanic brothers and sister absolutely as this is the soul of our people our spiritual inheritance, the collective wisdom and world view of or ancestors over thousands of years. it its our native and folk tradition before the invasion of a alien religion that through a bloody militant/political campaign forced the conversion of our ancestors. it is a faith of pride, strength, and honor. we abide by the nine noble virtues: courage,truth,honor,fidelity,discipline,hospitality,Industriousness, Self Reliance,Perseverance
if you would like to find out more check out www.asatru.org