Community > Posts By > bakingrrl

bakingrrl's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:01 AM
You mentioned that you think you can be bitter "at least a little". How does being bitter benefit you? It doesn't and it will certainly cause problems in a relationship, even if you found the ideal woman you are seeking. Also, you said the only thing you ask is that someone be honest with you. First of all, you're not asking for enough and second, people are under no obligation to be honest with you. You can look for that and have it as a priority in a mate. But here's the beauty of being single...if you don't find what you're looking for, MOVE ON! The other person is under no obligation to be what you want and you're under no obligation to stick around and take their crap. It's just that simple.

bakingrrl's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:31 PM
Let me get this straight. Your two jobs, martial arts, and football are priorities, you "will never let a woman come between you and your daughter", and "want someone who will be there for YOU" plus you're bitter. Gee, you sound like a real catch. I don't understand why you can't find anyone either. You get what you give, pal.

bakingrrl's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:06 PM
Hi Becky! I'm from Iowa, too!