Fri 07/07/17 12:17 PM
Edited by Basha on Fri 07/07/17 12:24 PM
armageddon

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 12:08 PM
English?

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 12:06 PM
You can...but only if you like anime or have some real good k-pop recommendations~
(Except from girls generation or AOA...I've seen em all)

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 12:03 PM
#Respect
#GoodLuck

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 10:29 AM
Coz honesty doesn't help a person live~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 10:23 AM
I don't have anyone to depend on....I do get sad for that reason sometimes so I try
1) think I don't need anyone else coz they're all morons anyway
2) nobody in the world really cares about you...so I'd rather keep my problems to myself than to share them with others ~
Then tell yourself you don't need some other mortal to depend on~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 10:18 AM
Hasley - colors....it's a back Nd white song...but made me sad for a long time~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 10:13 AM
Edited by Basha on Fri 07/07/17 10:14 AM
Time and time again, I find hitting the bars in search of young females simply too effortless…albeit enjoyable. I'm a seasoned fisherman whose use of wit and charm as bait and chum yields more than enough bounty for my hook. Yet, occasionally I feel the need for challenge, for sport. Like a much younger, much more handsome, and much more awesomer Captain Ahab, I find myself consumed by my desire to hunt a more perilous species. Also, I'm not a fictional character. But unlike the hapless Ahab, I have no interest in whales, in any sense of the word. My game of choice? The most dangerous prey of all: the elusive cougar.

A cougar is an attractive, sex-crazed, middle-aged woman, usually found prowling airport bars and smoky pool halls in search of nubile flesh. Look around you: most likely there's one training her eyes on you right now. She's a predator, a vicious carnivore looking to feed before continuing on her ferocious way, and that's the most beautiful part of the majestic cougar: her unflagging desire to move on after a mauling. Clearly, this is an advanced species.

Make no mistake about it: a cougar hunts you. But a seasoned cougar hunter knows how to play this to his advantage. Bagging a cougar is one of the most enjoyable sporting feats a young man can accomplish, but is rife with peril and dangers untold. Below is my overview of the great beast. Use it. Here's to safe and happy cougar hunting.

A. Nails: Long, manicured, and often painted fire-engine red. The cougar keeps her nails sharp enough to ensnare her prey. In the bedroom, she uses these claws for enjoyable, yet tissue-scarring, back-scratching.

B. Skin: Cougars are notorious for keeping their pelts soft and inviting. You might believe you're cuddling a cub before realizing you're actually stroking the coat of a ferocious womanimal.

C. Tail: A cougar will use her tail to attract prey, often flaunting it with a perfectly timed cell phone or key drop. She shakes her tail in a cunning fashion to distract you from her wrinkly eyes and thinning hair.

D. Legs: Shapely and attractive, a cougar's legs are one of her most desirable, yet dangerous, weapons. She uses her muscular legs in the bedroom to choke the life out of you, then the next day uses those same glorious limbs to reach the pedals on her minivan as she drives away. It's God's design.

E. Face: A cougar masks her face with makeup and other facial products in an effort to camouflage the ill effects of aging. The eyes, beautiful and hidden under a heavy coat of mascara, dart around the room, scoping her habitat for suitable, unsuspecting fare. The ears twitch with each sound, on alert for the rustling of a leaf or the chuckle of a younger man.

Taken from:how I met your mother~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:37 AM
I won't rate you...coz I don't think men can be judged by 2D numbers~
As for tips, just have a photo that clearly shows your face at its best.... actually your 3rd photo looks good than Ur current Pro pic.
Why are your interests/profession in a different language...follow english~...that's it I guess..good luck!

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 05:42 AM
高方不认 识们友

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 05:36 AM
Replace the word 'cheating' with 'not being completely honest to avoid problems' then everything is fine...either in virtual world/in real world~
Just marry a open minded person....

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 02:13 AM
If I should brush my teeth or just eat~...hungry af

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 02:03 AM
I'm sorry can't find a link for that look...but these are some

https://goo.gl/images/RfCVCC
http://img.kpopmap.com/2016/01/seulgi-cold-warm-beauty-elsa-anna.jpg

And the closest pic...but he's a guy...my fav guy though
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C177nF-UoAANsXt.jpg

Cold beauty just means a person who looks like nothing in this world matters to him/her...as if you are above all that is mundane~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 01:31 AM
Idk idc don't have any confidence myself...still, let me try~

1) live for yourself,love yourself..the world is sheet(replace e's with I), all humans except you are morons.
2) our existence in the universe is insignificant...from dust to dust~
3)never think/care about others~

As for changing glasses stuff....hmm....idk why don't u try half frame glasses/ rimless ones.....and give a cold look as if you're gonna burn someone just by looking.... it'll kinda give u a sacred charm prolly~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 01:22 AM
Shouldn't u search in ebay or a pet shop?...anyway good luck~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 01:19 AM
What's going on here?!.....the comments have no grammar~

Basha's photo
Fri 07/07/17 01:16 AM
Coz younger men like older women....it's called karma~

Basha's photo
Thu 07/06/17 02:01 PM
Yep, I blame the guy who just now deleted a thread named 'M*L*' *hump* .. how dare he delete such a nice thread~

Basha's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:23 PM
Hot

(Srsly idk what's the point... everyone says hot not to offend others....and some don't even have a Avi to know if they're hot....it's at times like this I pity humanity and feel like the world is heading towards destruction.. feeling offended?...sry for being delicate~)