Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 10:07 AM
Hillary duff- my kind.....her eyes are cute~

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 10:04 AM
I am bored

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:51 AM
God give me Selena Gomez, hitomi, Emily, elisha Cuthbert and the entire k-pop girls generation~

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:51 AM
God give me Selena Gomez, hitomi, Emily, elisha Cuthbert and the entire k-pop girls generation~

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:48 AM
When I said hello nobody cared *sulks* .....not even a single reply~

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:45 AM

im still new to this and could use some help in finding some people to meet and chat with thanks :).

I'd rate you 8....alas I'm not a girl...so am not sure about what girls will rate you~

Basha's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:34 AM
I choose who I want!!! And then beg God to make her choose me~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:36 PM
Edited by Basha on Mon 07/03/17 06:37 PM
Rosie is a good girl

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:32 PM

According to the DSM-V, for a spell of melancholy to be considered a Major Depressive Episode, it must persist for at least two weeks, and be accompanied by at least 5 of these symptoms:

Depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by either subjective report (e.g., feels sad or empty) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful).
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by either subjective account or observation made by others).
Significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5 percent of body weight in a month), or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day.
Insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day.
Psychomotor agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down).
Fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day.
Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick).
Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day (either by subjective account or as observed by others).
Recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide.
Those symptoms can sound rather technical, so here’s a list of common signs put in layman’s terms by the Mayo Clinic:

Feelings of sadness, emptiness, or unhappiness
Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort
Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people
Anxiety, agitation, or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing, or an inability to sit still
Slowed thinking, speaking, or body movements
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures, or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility
Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions, and remembering things
Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, or suicide
Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
Besides Major Depressive Disorder, the other form of depression that’s frequently diagnosed is “Persistent Depressive Disorder.” It’s less severe from day to day than a bout of MDD, but it lasts longer. PDP manifests in adults as a low mood that lingers for most of the day, for more days than not, for at least 2 years. During this 2-year period, depression-free intervals last no longer than 2 months. One’s low mood must also be accompanied by at least two of the DSM symptoms listed above.

middle aged and older adults may be especially vulnerable

I urge you to contact a trained professional for help
if you are suicidal
1-800-273-8255 suicide prevention hotline number

Human!! How dare thee!!!...almost killed me for a sec there....If not for the fact that I am not too deep in my suicidal thoughts or that I do fap Everyday happily ...I would've thought that I had MDE and would've been more depressed~ I know u mean good...just saying....every not so active person in the society has most the mentioned issues... prolly~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:32 PM

According to the DSM-V, for a spell of melancholy to be considered a Major Depressive Episode, it must persist for at least two weeks, and be accompanied by at least 5 of these symptoms:

Depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by either subjective report (e.g., feels sad or empty) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful).
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by either subjective account or observation made by others).
Significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5 percent of body weight in a month), or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day.
Insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day.
Psychomotor agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down).
Fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day.
Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick).
Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day (either by subjective account or as observed by others).
Recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide.
Those symptoms can sound rather technical, so here’s a list of common signs put in layman’s terms by the Mayo Clinic:

Feelings of sadness, emptiness, or unhappiness
Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort
Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people
Anxiety, agitation, or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing, or an inability to sit still
Slowed thinking, speaking, or body movements
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures, or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility
Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions, and remembering things
Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, or suicide
Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
Besides Major Depressive Disorder, the other form of depression that’s frequently diagnosed is “Persistent Depressive Disorder.” It’s less severe from day to day than a bout of MDD, but it lasts longer. PDP manifests in adults as a low mood that lingers for most of the day, for more days than not, for at least 2 years. During this 2-year period, depression-free intervals last no longer than 2 months. One’s low mood must also be accompanied by at least two of the DSM symptoms listed above.

middle aged and older adults may be especially vulnerable

I urge you to contact a trained professional for help
if you are suicidal
1-800-273-8255 suicide prevention hotline number

Human!! How dare thee!!!...almost killed me for a sec there....If not for the fact that I am not too deep in my suicidal thoughts or that I do fap Everyday happily ...I would've thought that I had MDE and would've been more depressed~ I know u mean good...just saying....every not so active person in the society has most the mentioned issues... prolly~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:23 PM

When o think about eating .. it is not food that comes to mind laugh laugh laugh

A wise lady once said..."hornier ppl live longer~"

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:22 PM
Idk....never being in one...still I'll try to help you~
1)don't interfere with each other
2)agree on certain terms that limit the other party
Well, if u follow the above points don't think that The thing that's left can be called a relationship....

So, what u can do is go with the flow, make up for each others shortcomings and understand that it's ok to lose sometimes in a relationship~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:10 PM
“Time flies like an arrow and the lives of people curve like bows!”

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:06 PM
*sigh* such a big post about food...and not a word that mentions pizza's....a pity, to think that humanity has degraded this low~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 01:08 PM

Think about the people in your life. Are you truly alone?

Now, Think about the people that really have nobody. Most of those are older and live alone. Housebound for any number of reasons.

I am alone.
There is no place on this planet where I belong.
There is nobody I can call if I need to talk.
My phone never rings for me.
I have nobody to call.
My friends died or abandoned me.
My family has died or abandoned me.
I exist in your world without any connection.

Sadly, there are more and more people facing this as the baby boomers age up into oblivion.

I see people screaming they are lonely yet they are surrounded by people that truly care about them. Try going it alone, truly alone. It is a sobering realization.

You know people you can visit if you need companionship. Are you really alone or do you just feel alone?

Everyone I see is a stranger. Strangers are not warm and welcoming anymore. Many are on their phones. Too busy to make new friends. Who needs it?

We are few right now but as time progresses we will gain in numbers. You may not be here yet but as things are going, time is your enemy.

I would love children that really came to see me to SEE ME. Not an obligation to satisfy their moral responsibilities. A friend that visits because they are interested in what I offer as a human being.

Next time you are feeling loney and so sorry for yourself just remember that there are many people out there in the void that are truly alone with absolutely nobody in their lives.

Thanks Tom...needed this~ sry for ignoring most of your msgs(lol) coz they're pretty big...and I'm not a good reader unless it's fantasy novels.... reading this was worth it~

Basha's photo
Mon 07/03/17 11:07 AM
Do u mean the confirmation code?...it'll be in your email..check the all the folders(especially spam & the promotions tab)
Also, refer https://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/389805 if nothing works you can always deactivate this and create a new one with some other mail id~

LUFFYkah,...luffy from OP?...just wondering~

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 07:06 PM
Yes you can....even if I'm not good at anything I call myself a genius~ it's like telling yourself "I can do it"....

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:50 PM
The fall of Jake Paul diss track by Logan Paul...the lyrics....#Amazing~

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:48 PM
Well, most(?) Guys do like older women compared to that of the same age.... love transcends age...prolly...idk~

Basha's photo
Sun 07/02/17 06:25 PM
Nope, not at all...unless they say what they think about me to my face~