Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:35 AM

im a hopeless romanticlove

psst.. uummm, this is not a secret! tongue2 I think you are supposed to tell us somethign we don't already know winking flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:34 AM
:heart: smooched {{{{{{Ed}}}}}}.. hugs & hello hon! How are you?? LOVE the emails you send.. sorry I haven't been so good at letting you know that.. flowerforyou flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:32 AM
:banana: YAY!!!!!!!! This is fantastic! VERY happy for both of you :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:31 AM
I'm thinking.. what are the odds??

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:22 AM
Beautiful write.. thank you for sharing so much of yourself in these words :heart: flowerforyou

flowers Here's to YOU! And all the wonders & joys of your new path & perspective flowers

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:14 AM
flowerforyou :heart: Dropping off some love, hugs & blessings for all :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:09 AM
I am very sorry for you loss :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:03 AM
flowers

LightVoice's photo
Mon 03/22/10 09:02 AM
flowerforyou :heart: Pooped in and had to check out your most recent writes... and again, each one blows me away more than I can express. {{{Kevin}}} your talent & skill with words is indeed phenomenal & humbling! Love to you & yours :heart: :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:55 AM
laugh Brilliant~!!!!! LOL LOL laugh

LightVoice's photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:54 AM
:heart: Amen / So Mote It be :heart:

flowerforyou :heart: Love, Hugs, & Blessings.. to All :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:52 AM
May all your dreams come true :wink: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:36 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Thu 01/28/10 07:51 AM
Happy Happiest Birthday {{{{Patti}}}:heart:

You are a friend that has turned out to be of someone that I can depend. A friendship that will never end. That I will thank God every day, That you are my friend.
For it is God that has brought this friendship to you and me, When we most needed a true friend to come to be. When we were both in need so desperately

You have given friendship love to me. That has meant so very much to me. You are a gift from God to me. You have been there when no one else could help me. In my special time of need

You are a friend that always gives. And never ask's for anything in return. You are a friend of which a lot of people can learn. That friendship is a gift from the heart, Of unconditional love and concern.

Someone who will pick you up, If you have fallen down. Someone who tries to do anything it takes to make you smile, Instead of frown. Someone who will forgive you and understand that you sometimes can't be around.

You are that special friend to me. That is why i'm sending this special birthday wish to you from me. To show you how much your friendship has meant to me. As a special thank you for being that kind of friend to me.

May you have many more birthday's filled with love. Especially from the man up above. Who now look's down at you with pride and love. And has made a star shine very bright for you, On this your special night with love.
So look real hard and you will see, That beautiful bright shinning star in the sky up above. That shines just for you and is made with love

I wish you a life filled with happiness. A life filled with good health, wealth and great success. Because my friend you deserve it, For you are one of the best. Someone I know put a guarantee on that. Do you know who that is, Can you guess

May all your wishes and dreams come true my friend. The one who gave me the guarantee about you. Told me to tell you that he wishes you a Happy Birthday too. And that he never wants you to ever feel blue.

He also told me to tell you, That he always has and always will love you. Because inside your heart you are a good person, Who always thinks of others first, Before you think of yourself. He said to tell you that he has faith in all that you do. Just as I your friend have faith in you too

My friend, I thank God every day for the friend that I have in you. It is God who gave me the guarantee of the friendship that I would have with you. That is how I know that your friendship is true
Happy Birthday My Special Friend

By_Arlene R. Szynal

LightVoice's photo
Mon 12/07/09 09:10 AM
hug

LightVoice's photo
Mon 12/07/09 09:08 AM

Cherish

your eyes
are the way
in which
i see the world

your hands
are the way
i dream
to be touched

your whispers
are the winds
of today
that carry me to
the hope
of tomorrow

your skin
oh, that skin
warm and
soft to the touch
a delight to taste

and your love…

i know it’s mine
mine to have
or to lose
mine to nurture
and mine
to destroy

so today
and from
this day forth
know that
i love you
know that i
cherish each
and every moment
with you

from the gentile
touch of your
loving heart
to the sweet,
savory kiss
of your delicate
lips

from the coded looks
we share in public
to the knowing caress
of your sleeping
breath

it’s all
of this
and so
much more

the long talks
and the silence
that sometimes
accompanies
understanding
the safe place
where you hide
my secrets and house
my fears

it’s the way
you go beyond
my flesh
and peer deep
into my soul
finding things
long forgotten,
how you
have reminded me
that we all
have wings
and for having
the patience
to teach me
to fly again

and it’s the way
love
simply looks
when i am
fortunate enough
to catch your
stare
for it is there
in those moments
where i am
transformed
by all that is you
and you make me
better than i
could ever be
on my own

kc09

flowerforyou {{{{KC}}}} and once again, I am left a puddle of melted liquid :heart: May the desire to share your gift be eternal :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:45 AM

LightVoice's photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:33 AM
I am thanks for some many many people, things, experiences & memories that it would take me hours to even put a dent in the list :heart:

I do want to take a moment to single out something I am very Thankful for today: One year ago today my honey & I kissed for the first time.. smooched A man that was so dear to me became my partner, my love, my other half... :heart: And I am sooooooo thankful that a year later we are stronger & happier than ever.:heart: :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:57 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: smooched flowerforyou {{{{{{{{{Ed}}}}}}}}}flowerforyou smooched :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy HAPPIEST Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!!!! You are by far one of the BEST that grace this planet. Wishing you EVERY joy & blessing.. today, everyday.....always & all ways!

LightVoice's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:34 AM

:heart: :heart: Happy HAPPIEST Birthday hon!!!!! :heart: :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:25 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: {{{{{{{{{Red}}}}}}}... I am just seeing this! I hope it was your Happiest birthday ever!:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowers Wishing you EVERY blessings... always & all ways flowers

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25