Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:26 AM

noway Please,,STEP BACK AND AWAY FROM THAT PIPE!!!!
and LAY IT DOWN,,,,,,,,,,

W
A
Y
Y
Y
Y

D
O
W
N
N
N
N

Bartender,,,,I'll have TWO,,of whatever that gentlemen in the cap
is drinking.....drinker :wink: Nice thoughts,,d4tc....drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:24 AM
VERY powerful! flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:23 AM
A gift certificate for a full day/night of pampering to include (but not limited too) a Massage, mani/pedi, delicious meals, a show of her liking, best accommodations in a plush resort/hotel.. and the choice of having the time totally for herself or bring her best bud to share flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:10 AM
flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:07 AM
Dang T.. who've YOU been dating?? lol :tongue: :wink:

While the prose is short, it packs so much truth! We all have a Shadow.. the difference is how bright we keep Our Light.. the more Light the smaller the Shadow flowerforyou And YOU have a very Bright Light :heart: smooched

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:05 AM
flowerforyou :heart: Sweet, clever, ,playful.. a very fun read!

My favorite lines;

As I crossed your mind today, Did you stop me and ask me to stay?

You see, I to had you cross my mind today. And when you went by, I jumped in your way.

flowers

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:00 AM
Hello & Welcome! flowerforyou

Best advice... use the forums.. participate in them! Best way to get to know the folks here (and let's them know YOU are here). flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 09:59 AM
*THUD* roflmaoooooo rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm sorry for your misfortune.. and missing eyelashes... oops

*rereads post*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG... really, I am glad you were not badly hurt.. that sounds like it could have been far more damaging & dangerous! flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 09:49 AM
OMG {{{Red}}}.. just reading this! I am happy that a diagnosis has been made! How is this treated? CAN it be treated? IS there any idea what triggered/caused it?

Sending prayers :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 09:36 AM
PS to above: There are many condo & villa rentals in this area as well.. and they come with house keeping services

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 09:35 AM
Jamaica is a beautiful & diverse island flowerforyou There is MUCH to see & do... Based on what you state you are looking for.. and as someone who has been there multiple times, I offer my .02 flowerforyou

The Runaway Bay/Ocho Rios part of the Island would probably suit you best. There are many hotels & all inclusive resorts here (which I strongly suggest! An all inclusive resort is not only your BEST dollar value, but there is always so much to do there as well if you do not feel like venturing out. They also organize many tours & day trips to "local" places that you would not normally be comfortable at on your own). By staying in the Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay area you can also take the local bus or taxi into town without fear.. you can see life thru the eyes of a local Jamaican without having to worry about personal safety (which is an issue at times in other parts of the island). This location is not as isolated as some of the others, has sooooooooo much to see & do (gotta make time for Dunn's River Falls!) and enables you to have a vacation that combines the best of tourist &local flavor.

Hope this helps!

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 04:59 AM
rofl rofl This has always been my ALL TIME favorite joke! rofl rofl Thank you sooo much for posting!

LightVoice's photo
Tue 04/27/10 04:57 AM

and as it is said.. May The Force Be With You!:heart:

flowers Light & Blessings..

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 04:01 PM
There is a place nearby that will be hosting a Beltane celebration... most likely will go and join in flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 03:54 PM
love love :heart: OMG! What an absolutely beautiful baby! Congrats to you (and her mom & dad)!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

As for all the others that have posted.. whoo hooo! what a happy thread! Congrats to ALL of you on your happy news as well flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 02:39 PM
flowerforyou Hi Judy! Welcome Back flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 01:35 PM
romance

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 01:34 PM
lol..noway good grannies NO! lol (though I do have 5 dogs, but not all of them need to be leash walked!)

have YOU ever leash walked 5 dogs at one time??

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 01:32 PM
This article mainly addresses seasonal/environmental allergies.. my daughter has food allergies. Having done a ton of research through the years, I thought I'd share:

1 - many people have food/chemical allergies and mistakenly think they have seasonal/environmental ones (and yes.. very possible to have a mixture of both).. there are excellent (and easy) blood tests that can determine this. Literally a prick of the finger is all that is needed.

2 - there is a treatment called NAET http://www.naet.com
My daughter did get rid of some of her food allergies after being treated. Due to money & relocation I was not able to continue.. however, having seen previous results, I will be trying this again.

LightVoice's photo
Mon 04/26/10 12:52 PM
BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25