Community > Posts By > starbright7

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 07:24 PM
Yes! We definitely give out vibes. More accurately is the idea that we are vibrating constantly. We are made of energy the rate of which varies depending on your emotions (happy is higher vibration, sad is lower vibration for example). We are drawn to people who have a similar vibration as ours. That's why people keep making the same mistake and finding the same kind of person to date or marry. Second and third marriages can feel like we are re-living our past. We have to work on ourselves and raise our own vibration to attract a better partner to break the cycle.

no photo
Wed 11/23/11 07:58 PM
Denver. I loved it! Would like to live there.waving

no photo
Mon 09/13/10 12:44 PM
Great! I'm glad that helped. I sat with a psychic one night and we sent some spirits "home". Sometimes the spirit passes so quickly they don't even know they are dead. That frequently happens when there is a big accident. This woman I was working with was just so sweet to these spirits. She just talked to them. I remember her saying, "Honey, haven't you noticed that no one is talking to you?" She was funny but it worked. She would say when two or more are gathered together that a shaft of life appears between the two and acts like a lighthouse attracting spirits. I think they recognize the individuals who can talk to them. After all they have a much clearer picture of our auras from their side then we have from ours. Good luck to you. Hope you are able to send your incarnate friends home.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:56 PM
The spirit should be able to find a point of light probably on the horizon (maybe not). Just tell it to look for the point of light and start walking toward it. I have limited experience with this but this was the technique we used.