Community > Posts By > 1littleangel

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 02:55 PM
that was to funny!!LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 02:08 PM
Thanks guys i really needed tht extra advice, i have tried marriage counsling but he won't go, or he said he would but when i ask him to he's to busy. It feels like there is nothing there, i will keep you guys posted. Thanks so much!!

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:36 PM
Ok here's my questions seems how we have this whole men thing going, one of you guys help me with this!!
I have been with my hubby for 10 years, haven't been happy for at least the last 5 yrs., i have tried to make our marriage work and he has done nothing but help him self leaving us with nothing before and not working, yes everyone thinks he's a loser but he has cheated and done everything in his power to make sure i go nowhere. Tell me why he would keep doing this to his family? I really don't understand, when i mention divorce he gets all sad but everything but goes back to his normal self, being selfish. What is a person to do in this situation? I want to leave but he gets all mushy and sad? and the problem is he knows i am not happy, why would he drag this out instead of letting go? Please help me!!brokenheart

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:27 PM
That was a good point also!!

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:26 PM
That is so true, you do make the choice in your own life. Just wish all of us could be brave in that area.

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:25 PM
Well, i would say follow your heart and your gut instinct from what i understand you can never go wrong. I hope the best for you!!:smile:

1littleangel's photo
Mon 09/24/07 11:38 AM
I was the one cheated on and no one told me, and everyone new about it. I felt about stupid. I would have been happier if i would have know instead of a year later finding out that everyone knew except me. I could have made better desicions. Now it's hard to trust him and it is hard since it has been so long. Just think that's what he will feel like if you don't, she will slip up and then he will be pissed cause you didn't tell him. You knew about it the whole time. He might not believe you at first but once the proof sinks in he will.:smile:

1littleangel's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:42 AM
Ok i will try this,

i dream about one particular person all the time. I have never meet, in my dreams i am meeting him, we are talking and laughing and in every single dream i have i stay with him and wake up in the middle of the night scared but he's always behind me as i stand at the window, he comforts me back to bed and the dream repeats. what does that mean? And no he's not my husband!

1 2 3 5 Next