Community > Posts By > beachnsunlvr1

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Tue 04/22/08 06:46 PM
The cute ones may very well be jerks--but if they are, I figure that I'm not what they are looking for--I take the hint---its that simple. When they finally meet someone they are totally into--who knows what will happen, but it won't be my problem.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:03 AM
I dont believe a word of it--sounds like a bunch of crap and I could not verify it.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:21 PM
Thank you for mentioning that!!!!God I love proper grammar!!!

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:54 PM
My last comment- wasn't meant for anyone on this topic with us now. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings. It was a general comment-sorry.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:49 PM
Or is it that you are looking for the Heather Locklear of your dreams and you look like John Candy?

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:46 PM
So if they cant post a photo here--how can they figure out how to send one? just asking.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:37 PM
OK--you probably R hot----but at least you have a photo--HA HA

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:31 PM
My point as to "not deceiving" someone by posting a fake photo or no photo and telling someone how hot you are.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:26 PM
OK---I realize that some people think that if they chat with someone for awhile,that when they finally meet it won't matter what they look like. This may be true in the movies, but I really don't think it is true in real life. I think that it is best to post a TRUE RECENT photo. If not, when you finally meet, you will be hurt, because you have deceived someone, and they won't want to see you again.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:02 PM
I totally agree----I dont want to get in the debate about judging but---alot of people out there that lead you to believe they are something they are not--I WANT TO SEE WHO I AM CORRESPONDING WITH.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:11 PM
My prayers will be with you--and positive thoughts.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:34 PM
All these people have the same line of crap--poor widowed and cant spell!

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:15 AM
I say go out with him AFTER you are sure hes done with the girlfriend.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:39 PM
They can listen to all of my phone calls--I have nothing to hide because "I am doing nothing illegal or to be ashamed of."

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:31 AM
HUH???

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:33 AM
Way too strange--he should have called you--NOT someone else. Run baby run.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:07 PM
I personally like shorter groomed hair. I dont want to piss anyone off here but--you asked. I went through my long hair phase with men. That normally goes with--jeans,Tshirts,workboots,ect.... I am trying not to generalize, but that is what it stands for for me. I now enjoy a man who can show up in a decent golf shirt, jeans and shoes. Shorter hair is more mature,refined and professional looking.Dont do something you will regret though!!!

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:10 PM
""Good things come to those who wait"--a wise best guy friend told me that once. Don't settle cause you feel lonely, you will see, in time, that you will love yourself, and in turn, will allow someone worthy to come into your life....It may take alot of time..but in the long run it will be the best for you and your child. Your child needs no one but you right now. You are the the one that thinks you need someone. I don't want to seem harsh but it's the cold hard truth. You are a beautiful person--and that is the truth!!!

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:15 PM
I think its her way of saying she lost interest--move on--she will contact you if she changes her mind--but dont wait for her. Sometimes its difficult to be just friends after a relationship----months after it becomes easier to communicate again when you both know that it is just friends.

beachnsunlvr1's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:53 PM
If they really like you, money doesn't count----unless you are jobless and job hop whenever you feel like it and are pretty much a bum. Other than that, they just don't want to be with you,,,and then you just deal with it.....its just their way of telling you that they are just not that into you. Just my thoughts.

Previous 1