Community > Posts By > prettynormal

prettynormal's photo
Mon 10/01/07 06:08 PM
Well said HoosierLady, my thoughts exactly!happy

prettynormal's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:58 PM
Don't try to pretend to be someone you're not. She obviously likes talking to you or she'd have told you to stop calling. Be yourself, always!!! She wants the real you, not someone you're pretending to be. Being comfortable with someone can take time. You both deserve to know the "real" person you're talking to, you owe it to the relationship to give it time.

prettynormal's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:32 PM
Talk to her like she's an old friend. What would you say to one of your oldest friends? Every great relationship starts off as a friendship, so relax and let it build from there.

prettynormal's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:29 PM
If you're taking an interest in her, she won't think you're stupid. Keep calling her, eventually you'll become more comfortable and the conversation will be easier. Women find it attractive when a man is a little nervous. It means you're not a player!

prettynormal's photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:12 AM
When it comes to being alone; be grateful to be alone and not spending any of your precious time with the wrong person!! I spent 12 years of my life wasting every breath on the wrong person. You're body will be blessed with a baby when it is ready. You're heart and your mind have no control over what has been planned for you. Let your heart be at peace and then your body will feel ready. I believe that god gives us what we need when we are not looking for it!! Hang in there, you are never alone. flowerforyou

prettynormal's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:46 PM
I don't know where you get these jokes at, but they are great!! You've made me laugh a lot today and I really needed it!! Thanx

prettynormal's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:44 PM
Way too funny!!!!

prettynormal's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:35 PM
Thanks for sharing, I needed a good laugh today!!

prettynormal's photo
Fri 09/14/07 11:24 PM
I've never posted anything on a forum, but I thought I'd add my two cents: Relationships take work and time, whether you meet the person on the internet or in your town. Take things slow and really get to know the person.