Community > Posts By > tiggeray

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:15 AM
Totally agree with you there. Nobody has a right to judge!! Especially when they don't even know a person. To judge is to ask to be judged and these ladies have requested that tonight,,

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:13 AM
Sex and fish!!

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:25 PM
Spiiro, is actually the only Ugly person I have met here....She will be in my prayers'

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:17 PM
drinker

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:28 AM
I went through the last 3 years of my marriage without tears And the last 5 without explode The first lady for me will difinately :heart: It's impossible,,yet possible

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:17 AM
but you did break my heart

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:14 AM
happy I was fortunate enough to be at my Grand nieces first birthday

tiggeray's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:07 AM
Too good to be true there sweet and strong?? Beauty and compassion!!! Will you marry melove

tiggeray's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:27 PM
Someone who cheats is obviously unhappy. Not an excuse, but ladies step it up a bit!!

tiggeray's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:10 PM
Wow,,totally cute toeslove

tiggeray's photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:30 PM

I cheat with my waltec shower head and sometimes B.O.B!!!! Sometimes they get jealous of each other........whats a girl to do???devil :tongue:

Use BOB in the shower and add the thrill of a mild electric shock...
Dont think I havent thought about it!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

So I'll be the one for you and B.O.B. can retire!!love

tiggeray's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:26 AM
lose a fight:angry:

tiggeray's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:26 AM
Still trudging. So far no luck.

tiggeray's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:23 AM
Soft lipsflowerforyou

tiggeray's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:19 AM

Just 41:cry:

For you to be 41, see you in about 10 years! Lookin young and ready for Cali.

tiggeray's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:15 AM

THE STEELERS are doing good. May be on their way to a SUPER BOWL Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

You barely beat us by a point..We are not looking good this year. I say, Tennessee and San Diego

tiggeray's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:04 AM
So now, what about a good guy on here?

tiggeray's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:58 AM
You will run into all kinds and take it at your time. Write when you want...Don't when you don't. It is not about being rude, as they have already been rude to you

tiggeray's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:57 AM

Hi, I am Mindy. I just registered last night and this is my first experience with a dating site. I have a couple more questions dealing with messages and then I'll try to stop asking lame question I promise.

I got more messages then (than?) I thought and I am not sure of proper etiquette.

Ok I assume I should send out replies even to the guys I am not interested in.

How long is acceptable to wait before I send a reply? I already had three guys write me again and get rude because I didn't reply. One guy waited 8 minutes, one waited 25 minutes, and the third just messaged me and called be a butt plug cause I didn't respond to his message last night. I like to take my time and look the guys over but I don't want to be rude.

Is just a simple....no thx you are not my type....message ok?

Do I really have to send replies to the guys that just send smiley faces with no writing.

I know these questions might be lame but I like these forums and I don't want to be known as the forum stuck up girl because I don't do my replies right or respond fast enough.

o o o sorry about the long post.

The award for worst message goes to the guy who said .....I was bored so I decided to message you. O o o he made my heart go petter patter.

tiggeray's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:12 PM
Still looking. Want to change both our searches//lives?: