Community > Posts By > tiggeray

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:59 AM
Good job mate!!! Unfortunately, it's a Flutie jersey. Even though he is kicking ass in Orleans

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:56 AM
If first you can be comfortable in your own heart, There is nothing that anyone can do to change that. E#very day does not have to be perfect in order for you to have a perfect life!! Prayer and kindness work wonders and when it doesn't, somebody's in line for a good ass whoopin.

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:52 AM
Cheated!

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:51 AM
Usually get into a little Cowboy fun!!!

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:44 AM
I had an interesting one. It was my girlfriend, at the times, good friend. She pulled out the cards and after turning them over, said there was not a bad card in the batch and that was unusual. Mind you, This was my girlfriends good buddy. She asked Janet to leave the room and Janet refused. She looked directly at me and said "Get rid of her" Needless to say that relationship was over???

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:38 AM
Howed you know I am an Ladamian Tomlinson fan?

tiggeray's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:31 AM
Doesn't have a license.

tiggeray's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:29 PM
Wow, I showed up just in time!!!

tiggeray's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:25 PM
Chevy..Once drove one with the radiator full of budweiser. Bad day all the way across Texas.

tiggeray's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:22 PM
John Prine

tiggeray's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:20 PM
Eagles (Hotel California)

tiggeray's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:00 AM
So everyone, Please put in a word for my Charger's and Also, Denver losing. If we lose this game, we are most likely out!!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:58 PM
and The millions they make

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:54 PM

i assumed u didnt since he did it a second timelaugh in that case... why would he do that again? he must be doing it on purpose then cause hes chicken to meet youlaugh

You shouldn't assume :wink:.
[/quote

Don't waste your time!! You are attractive and move on!!! Just my thoughts

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:51 PM
Faithfull is not difficult. The right woman is. If you enter that rainbow,,,you should be good for all eternity!!!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:30 PM
I had one of the best happenings on a dime!!!She called and said let's eat and I did. We were together only for two years!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:07 AM
When she begged!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:51 AM
Sounds like a god thing!!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:39 AM
Life is meant to be lived and loved. cherish family, as well as friends. Wake up each day and offer thanks for waking up. We have people in poverty, that will never have a date, let alone,,,,another meal,water. When a person is able to appreciate what they have on a daily basis, they can then appreciate themselves. This action, in turn, allows others to appreciate them. We live in a world of compromise. We are not perfect and neither is the next. We have troops, fighting, to allow us to sit here and talk **** to each other, or question the motives of another. I can only ask that you take a moment and think about this. I have screwed and been screwed. Loved and been left. I have chosen not to give up. There is one lady for me and if I give up that search,,than I have lost!!

Please, anyone who reads this, take a quick moment for our troops and offer them blessing on a safe trip home!!!

tiggeray's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:24 AM
right on Sir. I have seen so many true instances of this!! Negative, in turn receives negative.