no photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:33 PM
absolutly do NOT do it

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:43 PM
thanks everyone

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:31 PM

I am simply assuming, but from some of your statements I am getting the feeling that you were lacking love as a child and perhaps men are a way to try and fill a void in your life?.....
Looking for love in all the wrong places. It is good to learn who you are and learn to process any unresolved emptiness befor allowing a man to enter your life, bed, etc.....

thank u for having the best advice in here i appreciate it

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:31 PM

I am simply assuming, but from some of your statements I am getting the feeling that you were lacking love as a child and perhaps men are a way to try and fill a void in your life?.....
Looking for love in all the wrong places. It is good to learn who you are and learn to process any unresolved emptiness befor allowing a man to enter your life, bed, etc.....

thank u for having the best advice in here i appreciate it

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:26 PM
i do again im not stupid i had a question about relationship stuff i thought this is what this group was for but i get ****ted on for asking a question i mean damn

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:23 PM
Edited by itsnicoleelyse on Thu 11/22/07 10:28 PM
i am clean thanks although that has to do with absolutly nothing

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:23 PM
im in college

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:20 PM
Edited by itsnicoleelyse on Thu 11/22/07 10:21 PM
i dont get things my way and i work for what i get so you readers that are thinen oh what a stupid spoiled brat **** you... u have no clue what i have gone through im asking for advice with this situation not my life problems so please leave them out

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:16 PM
thank you

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:14 PM
that was rude

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:11 PM
i wouldnt calling it putting out.. its not like i met them and was like heyy wanna ****... i had sex with a couple of them yea but when i was ready to

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:06 PM
no its not putting out or anything like that

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:58 PM

With a guy,break up with him, dating a guy, broke up with him, seeing a guy, broke up with him, went back to my ex, broke up with him, seeing a guy, he broke up with me, went back to an ex, he broke up with me, dating a scumbag, broke up with him... do you bring it on yourself?????

?

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:50 PM
so i feel like no matter what i do i **** things up.. it started with this on guy we will call him T we were seeing eachother when i learned he had a g/f.. now im not the home wrecking type but for somereason i continued to see him... well keeping a long story short we stop talking... his decision... then i dated a guy broke up with him cuz he was too sweet... a few other guys here and there that i was talking to then found out they had g.f so i stopped that immediatly... then i find my ex... same situation as with T so i told him i wouldnt do it... he broke up with her and we got together... he winded up cheating on me and then broke up with me... then most recently i was seeing a guy... told him i didnt want a relationship... we stoped talken for a few weeks... we started talken again i realized i wanted to be with him... he then decides to tell me he has a g.f so i get to the point now where i dnt wanna be alone anymore... so im talken to a guy and i know hes a no good scum bag but i just cant seem to get over the fact that now i know what i want.. my question is... do i in some how deserve this do i set myself up... do i have to learn to just except things how they happen?

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:21 PM
Edited by itsnicoleelyse on Thu 11/22/07 08:22 PM
www.myspace.com/itsnicoleelyse

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:36 PM
thanks

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:29 PM
no i was here for fun... then i realized how lonly i am and how sasd it makes me

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:02 PM
i want a b/f

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:23 PM
go ahead!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:04 PM
joan crawford

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25