Community > Posts By > nikki_cole

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:56 PM
aaaaaaaaaaahahahaa nice! roll out....wooohoo!

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:50 PM
lol oh come on...you dont blush

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:43 PM
hehehehe amazing!

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:38 PM
dont lie gamma lol I kno what pole your coming up with :wink:

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:33 PM
ummm so we have a pole right?? bc Im ready to dance! :wink:

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:32 PM
youve still got it gamma...lol...no fear!

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:31 PM
psst...Im here...the party can start now bigsmile

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:19 AM
im not on this list :tongue: and Im pretty damn sexy!

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:55 PM

no offence but is it really that big of a deal??

how would you feel if people were always emailing you and calling you Gill instead of Jill?? its annoying...how can you take their interest seriously?

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:50 PM

<--- very normal

borderline blah lol

Do you really want to be here Nikki, I don't understand normal people. so slow , lack quick wit, and just cant talk the talk and walk the walk, common sister, can't ya let your hair down. Wait I can't let mine down, Just got a damn haircut and now I look like damn cat. Wait i like that, she's my chica pet

I didnt say I was boring LOL just not standoutish...Im more the girl next door kinda girl. I do love to have fun...dont get me wrong...lol believe me

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:45 PM
<--- very normal

borderline blah lol

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:38 PM

Given the prevailing literacy rate around here, I'd say you're lucky if they start it with an N.

lex that makes me sooooo sad....its true tho frown

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:36 PM
hey...whats shakin?

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:31 PM

What would u like to be called ?! i call all my girl friends with the name nicole nikki........... nik was just curious ?

call me Nicole...Nikki....Nik....but dont butcher it lol I get Niki or Nicki or Nici...blah

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:30 PM
believe me I would almost rather not have anyone write...blah. I mean really...is it that hard to look at the persons name? ITS RIGHT THERE!!?? lol ok...venting lol

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:27 PM
in the world is when someone writes to me and spells my name wrong...yeah...I can tell you are REALLY interested grumble ugh

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:24 PM
ummm english?? lol

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:14 PM
An 80 year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the 80-year-old said, “Things are great and I’ve never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began:

“I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day while setting off to hunt, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.”

As he neared a lake he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge. He realized he’d left his gun at home and so couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature, but out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went ‘bang, bang’.

“Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The 80-year-old said, “If you ask me, I’d say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied, “My point exactly.”

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:13 PM
One day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step.

Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!"

Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends."

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:39 PM
horns up!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25