Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:23 AM
OMG!! I actually have a St Francis church back home!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:20 AM
Only smile I see is the emotes!!! Did you know peeps get banned for not smiling!!!:wink: Like the second pic better & profile is nice!! Welcome to Mingle!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:12 AM
Pics are nice. But, as a friend I have to tell you that your profile sounds pathetic!! Like you are willing to settle for anybody or anything!! Set your standards & don't back down!! Never let a woman think you're a pushover!!:wink: You're too sweet of a guy to get a gal like that!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:04 AM
I didn't charge you the last time!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/04/11 08:07 PM
I think it looks great!!! Only thing I disagree with is "tryin to find what most people want" The hell with what most people want!! Figure out what it is that you want & go after it!! Whatever it is I'll be wiling to bet there's someone out there wanting the same things!!:thumbsup:
pic 5
http://static1.mingle2.com/images/users/80/38/2539318_5230_thumb.jpg

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/04/11 07:40 PM
Pics are great but, I'd ad a little more info to your profile. Give ya an 8.:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:45 PM

there is a thin layer of snow over a layer of ice here in san antonio, and the highways have been shut down. it's good because people in this city when they drive over a patch of ice will slam on the brake, let go of the steering wheel, and scream "sweet mother of jesus save me"

It's really nice that I come here & find you talking behind my back!!!grumble Thanks a lot!!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:19 PM
Dang, thought we were having a Mingle baby!!!rofl The snow can go away!!!grumble

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 07:18 PM

Dude...this aint 1950

Let these women know what you are gonna cook them for breakfast.......(pop tart or a bowl of cereal will NOT impress them)

They don't play that sh!! They aint wanting to be your b*tch...thank the music videos for teaching you bullschitt.

Fix these gals some steak and eggs....

or french toast...

or waffles with eggs and ham.

At least hot tea and toast....

Welcome to a society where the women expect you to kick in more than a pay check and penis once a week.

I think I'm in love!!!:heart: Ok, what's the catch?think

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 01:21 PM
OMG!! Cute!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:29 PM
Everytime I read your writings I sense fear, anger, & pain. Fear of the future, anger at the past, & too much pain to move forward. Maybe it's time to let it all go if you really want to move forward in life. All that held me back for years & caused me to make many mistakes in relationships that just couldn't work because I wouldn't let them. Seriously if you ever want to talk as friends email me.

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:07 PM
To be truthful I rarely go through the profiles & really don't notice if someone new has joined until they start posting in the forums. Then once I see them posting I may look at their profile. I know in a way that's unfair to a newcomer to not keep up with new members. But, I spend more time in the forums than browsing. A few words in a profile doesn't mean as much as showing their personality, likes & dislikes in the forums. JMHO Welcome to Mingle & good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:06 AM

You need to create a bootable dvd or usb stick, your boot sector may be corrupted so you'll have to reinstall Windows. If you go to this site: http://store.microsoft.com/help/iso-tool you can download a free microsoft tool that will turn your Windows installation disk into a bootable usb, but you'll need another computer to do that. If you don't have an installation disk then you'll have to buy one. Or if you'd prefer you can download the latest ubuntu release utilizing the instructions found here:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/linux/create-a-bootable-ubuntu-usb-flash-drive-the-easy-way/

When reinstalling Windows it asks you if you want to keep all your old files during the installation process, just select that option and it will create a file called "Windows.old" on your C drive.

This is what I'd also suggest.

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:13 AM
Similarities? Well, I had to shave this morning & instead of eating the 2 bananas I had on the fridge I packed them in my BF's lunch. Bet he went ape's over em!!:banana:

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:45 AM
I don't care that you don't care
or he or she doesn't care!! I just don't give a ****!!!sad tears pitchfork

Tessa02's photo
Wed 02/02/11 07:46 AM
Are you perhaps looking for us gals to flock to you with this post? bigsmile :banana:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/30/11 11:56 AM
Great pics!! Thx for the invite!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/30/11 10:01 AM

i myself have no idea when im being hit on. i just figure they are being friendly . id rather someone just be blunt and say whats on their mind:thumbsup:

Hey, sexy!!:wink:

That's a hit!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/30/11 09:00 AM
In my old community before mine & my ex husbands split I volunteered at my sons middle school in the front office for 2 years & about 21 years in the volunteer fire dept. I didn't actually do any firefighting as that just wasn't my thing. I dispatched, kept the fire dept clean, & transported extra supplies to the firemen while on calls. We also had an auxilliary where we had dinners, flea markets, etc to raise extra money to keep the fire dept doors open. I did all graphics for flyers advertising events for the fire dept. After our split I moved to a new area & haven't did any volunteer work for over 3 years.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:09 AM
Ahemmm, think I've got a frog in my throat...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25