Community > Posts By > Shortcakecutie

Shortcakecutie's photo
Sat 08/11/07 04:54 PM
Hi, I like the mutual match feature too. I just don't understand why I am getting matches that don't fit my search criteria. In particular, I am getting matches from hundreds of miles away. The other problem is I am saying no to ones and having them come up over and over. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Shortcakecutie's photo
Thu 07/26/07 09:15 PM
Hi, a few days new to the site here. Can someone please explain the purpose of the friends part? Why would I have someone I don't know at all listed as a friend? Guess I'm just a little confused and not up to all of the ins and outs here yet. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Shortcakecutie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:43 PM
Wow, this is exactly why I have been so hesitant to join any dating site. I just joined this tonight b/c it is free (big plus!) and the friendly name. I don't know why guys ask for a # and never call. However, I am sure there are women that do the same thing. It is someone intending to be polite at the moment I suppose.
I read all of these success stories on all of these sites so it has to be working somehow. I guess my biggest pet peeve is hearing stories like this and reading all of these profiles of guys that say they are not into games. Dating is such a stressful process isn't it? ***Sigh***