Community > Posts By > pgpfreak

pgpfreak's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:39 PM
i play on myspace all the time

pgpfreak's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:13 PM
haven't really talked to you but i read your profile and from what i see/read you seem to be a pretty level headed woman that just wants to have what she deserves for herself as well as her children, i give you a billion kudos cheers!!!

pgpfreak's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:34 PM
a man and woman were driving home when they saw a wounded skunk on the road, the woman insists on picking it up and asks her husband what to do with it, he replies put it between your legs, she says what about the smell? he replies hold its nose. lmfao

pgpfreak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:39 PM
no they are saving the vagisil commercial for the superbowl, i too am watching american gladiators and witnessed the event, i thought it was great

pgpfreak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:09 PM
welcome

pgpfreak's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:27 PM
well i'm from right down the road from the university of tennessee, and i know a lot of people are gonna hate me and probably set my house on fire but i have to say the florida gators

pgpfreak's photo
Fri 09/14/07 01:59 AM
happy b-day!

pgpfreak's photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:30 PM
get a good "gambit" (conversation starter, eg. do you floss before or after you brush?), never approach a woman that is alone, it creeps them out, instead find a "set" ( a group of 2 or more), once you open the "set" with your "gambit" look for "ioi's" (indicators of interest), these show that the woman is interested in you,lastly use "kino touch" (pretend to read their palm, touch their hair and compliment them on how soft or bouncy it is), just don't like grab or rub them constantly, because the puts up the rapist flag and she will be extremely uncomfortable, once the conversation is opened just be interesting, but be yourself, don't lie to them because they may call you out on itand its not cool at all to lie to people. practice these techniques in the mirror until you have them down then hit the party and i promise you will be a ladies man in no time.

pgpfreak's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:32 AM
LMAO

pgpfreak's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:33 AM
lmao!!!! htat is so true lol

pgpfreak's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:28 PM
i'm pretty sure you are stuck with it man sorry

pgpfreak's photo
Thu 08/30/07 01:09 PM
how about "my kids" or "pride and joy"