Community > Posts By > BrandyWine80

BrandyWine80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:02 AM
Muther effin right shut the front door! I'm from tennessee and for the last ten years I've missed strawberry pineapple slushees. OMG. Slurpees from 7-11 is like ......Sam's club cola to COKE in the world of frozen fruity goodness. Slurpees suck. mmmmmm sonic slushees

BrandyWine80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:00 AM
Run. Go. From wherever you came from I'm almost positive it's better than Michigan. Or, you could just go and try to find live shows in Detroit that feature good bands.

BrandyWine80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:57 AM
I hear a lot of people saying, "I just wanted "them" to be honest with me". I don't think people want to be deceived. But I doubt they'd appreciate the brutal honesty they claim they deserve. And then there are the people who are brutally honest with no concern about the feelings of others. I think it's up to your own personal discretion. However, I do believe in "tact" at all times when being "honest".

BrandyWine80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:51 AM
No way I think it's hot (unless he's a psycho) more men need to man up and quit being little *****es.

BrandyWine80's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:24 PM
I agree, I try to not make that laundry list of requirements about a guy. I try to just describe myself as other people see me and hope that catches someone's interest. I just don't want to have the cheese factor, lol, you know those profiles, "I've been hurt so many times, blah blah blah, I don't wanna play games, blah blah blah" But I hate sounding boring because I'm not a boring person!

BrandyWine80's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:41 PM
It's really aggravating to be on this website and I see where I have mutual matches, yet rarely any of these guys are sending me messages. And I'm too shy to go ahead and send one, but more importantly I'm a bit old fashioned and think that it should be the guy breaking the ice.
Another thing, I really want a good text in my profile. It's so hard for me to describe who I am because it seems like I'm trying to convince guys how...worthy I am. I used to hate seeing a profile that read,"If you want to know me, message me" but I can see how that could work better. I mean, I'm like other women. I could say how much I love to laugh, how I want a guy who won't cheat and isn't a drunk, how good a person I am, but you know, who ever says otherwise?

BrandyWine80's photo
Tue 07/24/07 09:45 PM
So I met a guy who I was mildly interested in until I realized that he still isn't over his ex, which is totally fine, but he doesn't have to keep talking to me about it. I just want to say, "Ok, I'm gonna stop talking to you now, but for future reference, you probably shouldn't whine about your ex's, like a big old cry baby." I ain't Dr. Phil fool. My question is, why are men so clueless when it comes to things you should, or should not be saying to a woman?

BrandyWine80's photo
Tue 07/24/07 09:31 PM
If anyone said this already, then my bad, but coming out in September is "40 Weeks Later" the sequel to the horror flick "28 days later" I frickin loved "48 weeks' it had way crazier, cannabalistic zombies, some family drama, the gore factor. I thought it was awesome!!!