Community > Posts By > Trull89

Trull89's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:38 PM
The fact of the matter is, satan is necessary to personify evil. Since God is the figurehead for "Good" than "Evil" needs a "Face" so to speak as well. Because without evil there is no good, and without good there is no evil. The universe is all about balance, it's how it works. If Lucifer had never turned on his creator, had he not fallen. There would be no good or evil, there would simply be "The way it is" it wouldn't have a name, an emotional response. It would just be. I don't know if that confuses anyone but It made sense to me. In order for good to exist so must evil. Satan/Lucifer are simply the portrait in which we paint the deeds. The same with God/YHVH/Jesus(Yeshua) whatever your beliefs. In order to justify morality and what we as humans define as good, there must be an evil to compare it to.

Trull89's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:24 PM
Yeah it's lame to be placed in a genre simply due to the reputation of the occupation but I suppose its not completely unexpected. I haven't made it much further than downtown Norfolk as for seeing the place. I actually try not to hang out with to many sailors simply because the groups do get out of control. It's hard when your new to an area to meet people when they've already got you type-casted tho.

Trull89's photo
Mon 02/08/10 02:33 PM
New to VA. Try to hit up the nightlife. Talk to people about what you do. And as soon as the girls hear "Sailor" when they ask what you do you almost always get the short blunt, "oh". Where the conversation is soon ended afterwards. You know, we aren't all drunken bafoons with absolutely no self-control! Some of us are just hardworking guys trying to make ends meet.

Trull89's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:07 PM
Wouldn't it be great if...

I had the ability to teleport and shoot laser beams from my nostrils?

yeah... Yeah it would.

Trull89's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:01 PM
Hello Hello and welcome haha!

=-)