Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:40 PM
woah, sounds snazzy! i'll pull up a char and grab a drink though. food always tastes better with a good glass of expensive wine, especially if it's on the house ;)

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:36 PM
yeah, my folder pops up too. then JSH just hangs :(

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:31 PM
here's some of my big time turn-offs:

someone who i have to watch my tongue and worry about offending

someone who i have to keep an eye on all the time

someone who's just looking for SOMEONE. i am looking for a girl who wants a man exactly like me. desperation, rebounding, and loneliness are not valid reasons to date me, and it definitely shows as the relationship progresses.

i prefer simplicity and dorkyness to having enough eyeliner in her purse to last for a week while stranded on a desert island. if she's "too cool" to challenge me in a video game, think about stocks with me, or get her hands dirty while working on her/my car together (even if you break a nail), then she's not cool enough to be with me.

lastly on the chopping block, i'm not looking for a woman with another man's kid. for one, it's not mine. for two kids always seem to get in the way of an otherwise good relationship. he/she is a constant reminder of another man who was a negative influence in her life. if he wasn't negative, then she'd still be with him, right?

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:03 PM
It let me upload my first photo when I signed up, but additional photo upload doesn't work in either safari or firefox. It immediately hides the little filename entry field and browse button, and while the upload button appears and lets me find the file, the upload bar just hangs and sits there. Anyone else have this problem?

Technical specifics? Powermac G5 Dual 1.8 Ghz w/ 1.5 gigs of ram running 10.3.9. I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.5 and Safari 1.3.2

Currently I've tried clearing personal data (cookies, cache, etc) and that had no luck. I'm assuming it's Explorer native code, but I could be wrong.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:01 PM
will do. thanks for your help :)

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:29 AM
So my main questions are as follows:

What are the specialty drinks of the house? Do they make anything truly unique and awesome?

What's this talk about a buffet? I'm gonna need more details before I commit to pigging out. Are we talking a decorated buffet with watermelon carved into little sharks, or are we talkin all you can eat sauerkraut?

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:26 AM
Nope, no luck. On that same note, I cleared my private data (including cookies, cache, etc) and still no luck. Thanks for the idea though :)

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:12 AM
It let me upload my first photo when I signed up, but additional photo upload doesn't work in either safari or firefox. It immediately hides the little filename entry field and browse button, and while the upload button appears and lets me find the file, the upload bar just hangs and sits there. Anyone else have this problem?

Technical specifics? Powermac G5 Dual 1.8 Ghz w/ 1.5 gigs of ram running 10.3.9. I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.5 and Safari 1.3.2

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:04 AM
wow, what a warm welcome. cheers to that :)

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/19/07 10:53 AM
Just signed up a few minutes ago. Who wants to give me the grand tour? I'll return the favor ;)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next