Community > Posts By > Quake3

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:32 AM
LEMME BORROW THAT TOP BETCH!!!

make it stop..............pop is coming out my nose.........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:30 AM
lend me that fycking top ya becth....................laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:28 AM

i can sign my name in cursive in the snow

do it backwards and THAT would be impressive....laugh

what are you writing it with???????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:26 AM
everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy can flare her nostrils................

BEAT THAT !!!!!!!!!!!......................laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:25 AM
"i am a genius"

I'll take "meditating " for 2000 please Alex.........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:20 AM
Edited by Quake3 on Sun 11/25/07 12:21 AM

ummmmmmmmmmm Im a genius????noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

ok those are fighting words.................laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:42 AM
Artists are also the most fantastic lovers...........

right Jess???????????????????

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Quake3's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:36 AM
It is important for Artist to be grounded yet feel like they don't need a baby sitter it's a fine line that makes life exciting.laugh

Another awesome movie to rent concerning Artists is "The Agony and the Ecstasy " starring Charlton Heston as the great "Michelangelo".laugh

Quake3's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:28 AM

laugh laugh laugh That's why I am single...I am eccentric...and an artiste..bigsmile

Jess I have a feeling your bark is way worse than your bite.

you don't scare Us................laugh

Quake3's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:23 AM
To some extent creative people are Artists too.

What would life be like living with some one who is a professional Artist Yokoke......Your guess is as good as mine

one thing is guaranteed ......I'm sure there is never a dull moment laugh if you ever have time rent a movie called "Pollock" with Ed Harris laugh

the down side of an Artist is they seem to take things to extremes and at what cost??? what affect does this have on others around them? one thing is for sure Artists need room and having that special some one in their life they can relate with makes them flourish even more , Artist need to feed the relationship also it is give and take .......not all take.

Quake3's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:06 AM
Edited by Quake3 on Sat 11/24/07 12:07 AM
Come on People.....

put your thinking caps on!!!!!!

Artists are eccentric , temperamental , fanatics it is their jobs to think outside the box compared to the likes of a normal every day "joe scmho" worker drone , some of histories greatest thinkers were and are Artists .

every thing from great sculptures to writing.

If You can handle their eccentricity in a relationship they can share a wonderful world with an individual that is in touch with their inner feeling Artists are definitely communicators and people oriented.

Quake3's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:54 PM

Out of nowher noway She shows up at your job.

I think this should be filed under "stalking" instead of dating............laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:31 PM
Anthony.....

one thing that could be offered as far as dating goes that has worked in the past for some daters is...give them an option to bring a friend on a date it is something I offered in the past when it came to meeting some one face to face it helps make your date at ease and also shows that you can be personable with more than one person.

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:24 PM
Ok John truce I'm down with that.

now if we can only figure out how they stack shyt as high as 5'5"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:18 PM
Edited by Quake3 on Tue 11/20/07 05:20 PM
John..........

Listen I have locked more threads and have been booted off multiple sites for some dork having the nerve to tell me what or what not to do in an open public thread all I can say is in the future if you see me coming just step aside and don't play hero I believe in the freedom of speech , the big mistake most people do is drop unsolicited advice or tell me what to do "wrong!!!!" unfortunately for you ........you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

coolhead is a dyke that we do agree on...........he went out of his way to cause trouble on this thread by posting false accusations he could not base any fact on. which only goes to further prove how unintelligent he really is.

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:11 PM
where is that little runt coolhead ..........I'm gunna take great pleasure in feeding him his keyboard.laugh

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:07 PM
Edited by Quake3 on Tue 11/20/07 05:07 PM
Oh please John as far as trolling goes you will fail miserably ...here's a tip don't quit your day job Son your all preperation with out the "H"....but hey thanks for coming out...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:01 PM
Edited by Quake3 on Tue 11/20/07 05:03 PM
Shut your cake hole..........laugh

I'm really here for that sawed off little runt that started this whole mess coolhead.

mike and van don't like scammers

mike and van do not also like big mouth fuycking idiots that disrupt threads.

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:58 PM
John shut your pie hole your not a moderator.

Quake3's photo
Tue 11/20/07 04:52 PM
Coolhead????

more like short little asshole with a napoleon complex.laugh laugh laugh laugh

who in their right mind would admit to being 5'5" on a dating site.....laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25