Community > Posts By > MagEMaeI

MagEMaeI's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:59 PM
Hmmmm...sounds like my kind of man: horny and dumb...so..a..where does this guy live?

MagEMaeI's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:22 PM
I SECOND THAT!!! HATED HIM BEFORE TUESDAY, NOW I HATE HIM EVEN MORE!!!!!

MagEMaeI's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:13 PM
NASCAR RULES!!!!!!

If you think it is just about a bunch of left turns for 4hours give or take you are soooooo wrong.

Geeze, besides speed and spatial judgement, etc. There is race strategy from the pits, not to mention the almost-separate sport of pit road action. there is nothing like watching a race looking straight at pit road!!

Yeah that smell. the roar of the engines and the feel and sound of the cars whizing by you is soo exhilerating, it is almost orgasmic. LOL :)

NASCAR: oooh baby baby yeah YES!!!!

MagEMaeI's photo
Sat 07/21/07 05:07 PM
Wouldn't surprise me to see Kyle Busch in it. But, don't see that going over too well with the general public.

Come to think of it...Kyle doesn't go over well in general..period..lol

He's good,but can get better

MagEMaeI's photo
Sat 07/21/07 06:50 AM
Are we talking PROs, here?

Cuz...I'm just thinking some of these Johnny-on-the-spot weekend players should not-I mean NOT- be moving and shaking NAKED....hehehehe

BTW: That includes ME, too--ugh

MagEMaeI's photo
Fri 07/20/07 07:26 AM
LOL Funny you mentioned that,Lakey.

I just started a thread on another site re: the shake-up at Ginn. Don't think those personnel changes are going to help Ginn move closer to the chase,but with a merge? That is a different story.

MagEMaeI's photo
Thu 07/19/07 06:28 PM
Gooooo NASCAR!!!!

Yeah, What's in a name, right?

All that really matters is that Jeff Gordon will be holding the trophy this season....wooooohoooooo