Community > Posts By > Fuzzysquirrel

Fuzzysquirrel's photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:09 PM
> A SHORT LOVE STORY
>
>
> A man and woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.
> Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room,
> they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.
>
> At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,.......... 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket?
>
> I'm awfully cold.'
>
> 'I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend that we're married.'
>
> 'Wow!....................... That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.
>
> 'Good,' she replied. ...............'Get your own f#%+ing blanket.'
>
> After a moment of silence, .........................he farted.
> The End

Fuzzysquirrel's photo
Fri 01/22/10 11:11 AM
Feeding squirrels http://twitpic.com/z0ami

Fuzzysquirrel's photo
Sun 01/17/10 10:08 AM
Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was
a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So my wife called him a ****-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus.
But we try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
It's important at our age.

Fuzzysquirrel's photo
Sun 01/17/10 09:48 AM
Train Tracks
A brunette was jumping up and down on a set of railroad tracks saying, "21,21,21." A blonde walked by, noticed the brunette, started jumping up and down on the tracks and repeated what the brunette was saying. The brunette heard a train whistle and jumped off of the tracks. The blonde kept jumping and saying, "21,21,21." The train ran over the blonde. When the train ended, the brunette jumped back on the tracks and started saying, "22,22,22."

Fuzzysquirrel's photo
Sun 01/17/10 12:37 AM
Hi all, I'm new on here, although I do have one question and there doesn't seem to ba a "search topics" in the forums. Any way, when I was searching members, I noticed it said at the top of the listing, I have to pay in order to be shown in the listings. In other words, no one will see my profile unless I pay to have it listed. Is this correct or not?

Thanks.Dan