Community > Posts By > cherlock12

cherlock12's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:38 AM
Hey Babygirl, I am so sorry that happened to you. Don't take it personally....look at it as though it is a way to find out something about the person...would you want to be in a relationship with someone who treats ANYONE in that way? With such disrespect? Count your blessings, hon.....I know it hurt but count yourself lucky that you didn't get mixed up with the person. It happens to everyone too...not just you.

Only suggestion I would give is maybe to re-examine the types of people you are talking with....and the places where you are meeting them....good luck and be careful out there!

cherlock12's photo
Thu 07/19/07 11:19 AM
Hi Wendy. I'm 46 - will that do?

cherlock12's photo
Thu 07/19/07 07:03 AM
Sorry I missed the birthday question...hope the event went well. I really liked whispers suggestion about the hat box and questions.......i'll have to try that sometime. I love this place.

cherlock12's photo
Thu 07/19/07 06:54 AM
I'm with shenerd - I'd take option three - there is always an option three....never forget that! The homeless guy - I'd have to wonder why he is homeless........is it a noble reason...or is he just lazy......the rich guy.....wouldn't work.....be too lonely.........option three for me would be to not settle for either one....if the right one comes along fine.....but learn to be happy by yourself.......that is a hard one.

cherlock12's photo
Thu 07/19/07 06:30 AM
I always thought of trying to discuss likes and dislikes and go from there.....see what you have in common.....and keep it light. You ever notice how some people you meet you could talk all day and not feel strained for conversation and others you just don't click with....guess that is what it is all about?

cherlock12's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:18 AM
Thank you all. I like the fact that you can talk with men and women of all ages and its great! Well, I'm just a country girl from WV. Hope to get to know you all in the future.

cherlock12's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:00 AM
I have been a member about a week now and have been reading many of the posts....I am thankful to find a place where people talk about real issues...this is the way people should meet. I feel SAFE on this site. Guess I'll keep reading and put my two cents in every now and again. See ya around.

cherlock12's photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:40 AM
Hey, I like that remote cell phone unlock car thing.....can't tell you how many times I've locked my keys in my car....i'll have to try that one for sure.

cherlock12's photo
Tue 07/17/07 12:10 PM
I agree that it takes more than just doing for others.....reading the bible and going to church is important........and prayer.....but, how to pray...how about praying out loud......i mean, that is something that has always bothered me...something inside me feels it is wrong...to pray openly out loud in church for instance......i have always felt it should be done quietly and privately unless the whole church is praying for one certain thing ....when I'm in church and everyone is praying out loud it is very distracting and somehow I feel that God doesn't like it much....sort of like everyone is praying for recognition or something...i'm not quite sure what it is but I know I have issues with it. Anyone else feel this way? Maybe you can help me understand why I feel this way.

cherlock12's photo
Tue 07/17/07 11:21 AM
When I read this posting I was very relieved. It is sad that you have to be nervous about joining certain groups online. I was very impressed with Kojacks comments. This seems to be my kind of people....thanks

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:24 AM
Howdy Greyhound

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:07 AM
Thank you and howdy

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:00 AM
:) Howdy neighbor

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:57 AM
Nope...actually pretty close......I travel to all those towns often in my work.

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:49 AM
Thank you LAmom. Never been to California. Maybe some day

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:46 AM
Well hi anyway Puffins! Nothin wrong with NY.

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:44 AM
Great Carebear. I live in Southern WV...how close are u?

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:42 AM
Just curious. Not sure how this works.

cherlock12's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:35 AM
Just checking to see if anyone from WV is here. I'm new here.