Community > Posts By > sassygal73

sassygal73's photo
Sun 01/17/10 02:53 PM
surprised coffee.

sassygal73's photo
Sat 01/16/10 07:02 AM
try warming up some milk. Turn off all destractions close your eyes and focus on the spot right about the bridge of your nose..breath slow and before you realize its morning..simple yoga.

sassygal73's photo
Fri 01/15/10 05:00 PM
A truly happy man is one who when forced to take a detour, can still enjoy the scenery... Noone cares how much you know until they know how much you care..

sassygal73's photo
Fri 01/15/10 02:49 PM
I'm self rightous.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:55 PM
Ok i stand corrected on some points. People as a species when starved for affection will become what they believe will gain them that attention. And seeing how there are not so many june cleavers left in the world...uuumm i wasnt refering to last week more like a gradual lessing over 100 of years. Sorry if my opinion stirred such emotion..push the delete button next time.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:34 PM
drinker ohwell slaphead

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:29 PM
I was referring that everyone has had a bad date. But thank you. I can see now that a lot has changed since I had to date. I dont have a lot of free time being both parents and all that jazz now. But I dont plan on looking to long. Thought the younger single girls here might have a tip or two. Some sort of "this is how to spot a jerk" I was planning on appling anything I learned out with face to face situations.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:07 PM
it was a metaphor. You know for polite guys not losers....i can buy my own drinks.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 06:04 PM
Okok thanks to the decent helpful posts. I never said soulmate did I? And im so glad that the rest of you are so lucky..or liars.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 03:13 PM
I have no idea how to approach guys. I want to start dating but i think sometimes it is easier to have stayed married. I go out and guys approach me...but not the one I wanted to. What are the "looks" nowdays...what are the clues..and how to attract the ones who ask to buy YOU a drink not the other way around. I have been outta loop to long?

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:53 PM
men claim they want clean wholesome virgins...have you been out in your community...some of those women have become vulgar and sleazy, as you say, because half the time you men leave the good ones that you have taken home to meet mom for the ones that you say you don't want...face it men don't know what they want that is why they always ask you about yourself first..if women didn't think that that behavior would get the man we wouldn't do it..Society tells us we need a man and we will become what we percieve to be wanted in order to have that....yet we tell men marry the good ones...but always want the bad girls. It is mans fault for the female mentality today. I didn't burn my bra I wasn't even born....yet you confuse confidence with snobby, and trying with trashing. I am not saying that this is for all but if you are gonna talk about the way things were and are lets get real.

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:44 PM
I have to agree with her...I mean you know you ARE on a dating line?

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:40 PM
leave it to a man to go there....or another lesbian

sassygal73's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:32 PM
I am new to the whole online dating thing. I am sorta new to the whole dating thing period. It has been 11 years since my last date, and two years since the break up. So here I am. I am a single mom, going to school full time. I have a lot of hobbies most include outdoor activites. I absolutly love the summer time. I am usually at one lake or another. I love to play vid games with my kid. I am from a close family whom I talk to everyday on the phone. I do a bit of volunt. work in and around my community. But for two years I have picked up pieces and put me back together again and now I am ready to see what is what. I am a open, bluntly honest person. I know what I want and what I don't want and am smart enough to know the difference. And outspoken enough to say it. I am finacially independant, I own my car and my own home. I don't have time for games. My kid is #1. Everything I do is for him, but I have finally made time in my life for me. And now I am looking for someone to start seeing and spending time with. I might find Mr. Right...but I think I'll start with Mr. Right Now.

sassygal73's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:15 PM
drinker :