Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/29/18 12:45 PM

I'm ready for a partner, floors need cleaning, clothes need washing, back need scrathin. Yeah lookin for true lub love

I understand that sentiment! My garden needs serious work, my garage is in dire need of a man's touch. I really should get a guy in for a few months so all that work gets done :laughing:

The outside stuff not getting done is killing my soul but 100 plus outside says nope. There is a travel sight where one can arrange room and board for people in exchange for work being done. You get choices of whom you make arrangements with.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/29/18 12:29 PM
Smart devices seem to be like people that claim they're smart....Not so muchlaugh

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/29/18 12:27 PM

Looking for something to decorate my wrist braces with

Got a similar problem with my ankle monitor,,,,opps never minddrinker

cajunman59's photo
Mon 05/28/18 06:30 PM

I'm ready for a partner, floors need cleaning, clothes need washing, back need scrathin. Yeah lookin for true lub love

That's a maid try Craigslist

That an old memory, had a maid long ago but she didn't do backsdrinker

cajunman59's photo
Mon 05/28/18 06:25 PM

cajunman59's photo
Sun 05/27/18 10:47 AM

And just to confuse you even more ..

There is love :heart:

And there is romantic love love love

YEs, and let me take it one step further: You can also have romantic BDSM. :angel:
Don't believe me, read my book. At some point there's Romantic BDSM Night and the club is decorated with lovely roses and bougainvilles, pink and red cushions and blankets and so on.

BDSM can lead to more than a broken hearttears

cajunman59's photo
Sun 05/27/18 09:32 AM
I just got my first topless IM from some 20 somethin. Think I'm in lub LOLtongue2

cajunman59's photo
Sat 05/26/18 04:10 PM
No

cajunman59's photo
Thu 05/24/18 08:30 PM
Lot safer than flyin cowsdrinker

cajunman59's photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:05 PM
Years ago when young saw a lot of misery and cheating in marriages. No one left because of religion and social stigma. Not much happiness then either.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 05/23/18 12:45 PM
My best photo's are on the wall, in the post office :>)

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 08:50 PM

Kind of a human thing, we're all looking for the best we can get. It's evolution despite how evolved ppl think they are LOL I've been told by women friends that they don't like to date men too good looking because of the competition of other women. drinker
waving I understand the whole evolutionary concept where attraction and mating are concerned ., you would think though that as we age our evolutionary drive would mellow .

Naw, still humans,,,silly Rabi laugh

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 08:43 PM
What?? Seems I have vague memoriestears

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 08:41 PM
Fairly high, look at my pic. Did that and helicopters for 40 years.:smile:

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 07:25 PM
Why do men die earlier than women,,,because they want to.:tongue:

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 05:57 PM

My philosophy is nothing that I was taught in college, and I am private schooled and studied the greats and my Dr's and Fathers(them be priests for ppl who didnt go to private college,,not that I am saying a good education cant be met at a state college---Its just what I worked hard for).

My philosophy in life is simple as my Grandmother taught us all. Save everything you can and buy why you need...NOT what you want.

Materialism is all crap and is for Silver Spoon Children who will never understand what working for an honest dollar will ever be.

Work and save - save and work....Take care of yourself first and then your family. If your not i good health you cant care for the ones you love. Your wife and children will suffer. Be true to you.

Never despise the poor, Always help the weak, and never disrespect your person. Fairly basic things to live by and understand and I dod NOT need the military to teach me how to make a bed with hospital corners,,I was making my bed that way since I was taught as a child.

Never disrespect your person, kinda like that.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 05:46 PM
Kind of a human thing, we're all looking for the best we can get. It's evolution despite how evolved ppl think they are LOL I've been told by women friends that they don't like to date men too good looking because of the competition of other women. drinker

cajunman59's photo
Tue 05/22/18 09:49 AM
My Cajun (French) accent is distinct, get's noticed.:smile:

cajunman59's photo
Mon 05/21/18 07:12 AM

what the hell is that???

noway

If that was meant for me, It's a bass fishing reference

cajunman59's photo
Sun 05/20/18 07:41 PM
Edited by cajunman59 on Sun 05/20/18 07:42 PM
Almost had her, in the boat. She spit the bait. Looked like a big sow.brokenheart Oh you were talkin about women, never mind.