Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Thu 11/19/20 04:22 PM
Dated this gal that after a few dates said she couldn't date me anymore because she could fall in love with me. WTF?? It made since a few years later on when she married her 3rd engineer husband after she drove the first two to bankruptcy. Thank goodness for poverty LOL

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/16/20 04:01 PM
Mines in a home, oldtimers. Didn't take care of herself and it finally got her.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/16/20 03:54 PM
Dating while on witness protection program ????

cajunman59's photo
Thu 11/12/20 04:08 PM
Bummed, my renter of 15 years is moving. She is moving into her own house so the lot will be empty. She kept the place so neat. Being cute was a nice extra.

cajunman59's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:03 PM
Did long ago, she forgot to mention her husband.

cajunman59's photo
Sun 11/08/20 01:38 PM
I've found most arguments are setups for future arguments. "Drama, life without the boring stuff".LOL Don't bother with drama queens, TV is just as boring but has a mute button.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 11/06/20 07:01 AM
Heck, I thought it took mass consumption to put up with the drama :>)

cajunman59's photo
Thu 11/05/20 08:55 AM

Thanx y'all!
waving

Only Zeta hit close ta home. All the others promised a blow job but reneged.
laugh
Aside from the power loss it was pretty cool to see.
As it was dying down the neighborhood kids were all outside with their flashlights (round 1 am). A couple trees fell in the road out front and sure enough...,
slaphead some idiot texting and driving too fast slammed into the trees and messed his car up.
I laughed out loud, a little louder than normal - then he got out of his car and started cussing out the tree! I was cracking up.
rofl
Every other car & truck just slowed down and pulled onto the sidewalk to get around it.

WE got all three. They say several months before all tree fall and debris gets removed most small businesses aren't reopening. Car shops are busy repairing damage from hitting roadside debris, but no ne slows down. IDK

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/02/20 01:56 PM
New hurricane heading toward Central America then forecast to turn back north and the Gulf,,,,**** make it stop.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/02/20 09:36 AM
Last romantic date, hit on head with club, drag her back to cave. No peace since. :>P

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/02/20 09:31 AM
Biochemical induced delusion, reinforced by hormones. :>)

cajunman59's photo
Tue 10/27/20 07:53 PM
Crappy tomorrow but should be better in the afternoon. Stay away from Naw Lins.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 10/26/20 05:02 PM
Sittin on a dock by the bay.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 10/26/20 04:59 PM

I believe what the Bible says about divorce.

In Matthew 5:31-32 Jesus says this,

“You have heard the law that says, ‘A man can divorce his wife by merely giving her a written notice of divorce.’ But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.

Divorce is only acceptable if there has been unfaithfulness in the marriage. Any other issue can be resolved with the right counselling.

UH!!! When I got the divorce papers (the day after I left) I noticed the time and dates on the PW. The ex was filling while we were in counseling.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 10/26/20 04:56 PM

Ha ha ,I knew a few would rise to that bigsmilejust kidding bigsmile

Hahaha. I always wanted to fire a bazooka.
A 50 cal sniper rifle would be better, but it says a bazooka is recoilless. I doubt this goes for the 50 cal, hihi.
If ya do the 50 cal thing at least use a pic of the ex for the target. It'll help make the pain worth it . LOL

cajunman59's photo
Fri 10/23/20 02:54 PM

I see this Professor Teressa Bullard on the web. When she starts talking quantum theory, I fall in lub. LOL

Hello Cajunman,

I see that you probably mistuke the forum about astronomy :blush:

Naw just saying men enjoy intelligent conversation also. Listening to convo about how daddy loves sis best reminds me of a Smothers Bro's skit. LOL

It is your plane on yours photo? :blush:

Not mine, way above my pay grade LOL I worked on them at times and have flown a few war birds but not this one.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 10/23/20 11:41 AM

I see this Professor Teressa Bullard on the web. When she starts talking quantum theory, I fall in lub. LOL

Hello Cajunman,

I see that you probably mistuke the forum about astronomy :blush:

Naw just saying men enjoy intelligent conversation also. Listening to convo about how daddy loves sis best reminds me of a Smothers Bro's skit. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Fri 10/23/20 11:36 AM
Women ***** about honesty but when they get it they *****. LOL Don't expect much on these sights. Occasional make a bud but that's it. If I had gone along with one some years back I would be a Nigerian prince now, Oh Well. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Fri 10/23/20 11:32 AM
Cloudy waiting on rain this PM. Another damn hurricane heading for the gulf...give us a break.

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 03:06 PM

I'm lookin for someone as crazy as I am. :>P

That might take a while

HEY!!!! I got feelins,,,,at home in a jar, but still. :>P

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16